Recalled/Assigned: Salomäki and StÃ¥lberg Recalled | Salomäki Reassigned

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Excited to see what Salomäki has to offer. I've watched him several times at camp and he is a relentless worker that could really fit in with this aggressive scheme. I have this dream that he will make Olli expendable.

I also don't mind seeing Stalberg get another look if we need the body. We are paying him after all, so we may as well see if he gives us anything for our money.

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
Not thrilled to see Stalberg getting another shot.

Have to think Poile is trying his best to let Stalberg play so he might acquire some value at the TD.

Not liking the thoughts of Neal being more injured than we know though

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Salomaki yes!

original

Wrong Box Legwand

Jul 29, 2013
It was reported earlier that Neal left practice with Lavy, and Lavy came back later without Neal. Not sure why but some people speculated Salomaki getting called up because of it.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
It was reported earlier that Neal left practice with Lavy, and Lavy came back later without Neal. Not sure why but some people speculated Salomaki getting called up because of it.

Well if I am not mistaken, we are at above our roster limit and will have to put one of Neal or Beck on IR. Beck is just sick from reports yesterday, so unless he has something bad I suspect Neal is going on IR.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
We still haven't really seen Stalberg in the new system. I want to give him a chance under it before casting him off. Sure he wasn't great last year but the whole team sucked. He has speed to burn, too bad his hands don't work as well.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land

That doesn't sound good. How solid is this info?

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
I have absolutely 0 want to see Watson up. Just don't think he's good. I've been hearing about salomaki for a while now and can't wait to see him. I also would've preferred Aberg as the call up though.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Don't know their recent activity in the minors but it could be a case of whoever the hot hand is at this moment. Either that or the specific role they need filled.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Don't know their recent activity in the minors but it could be a case of whoever the hot hand is at this moment. Either that or the specific role they need filled.

Agree with this. Aberg seems more likely to fit as a top 6 call up; while Salomäki should be a natural in the bottom 6. He isn't a stranger to scoring, but I think he earns everything he gets more so than being a skill player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad