Saginaw Spirit 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougie Daryl Clark

Nov 21, 2021
Yup, the Spirit had at least 5 players test positive this week - could be more actually. It takes 5 to cancel a game. That's the issue, not the border! Game vs Sting cancelled and unless the Spirit get their shit together there will me more.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Yup, the Spirit had at least 5 players test positive this week - could be more actually. It takes 5 to cancel a game. That's the issue, not the border! Game vs Sting cancelled and unless the Spirit get their shit together there will me more.

They literally scheduled a home game for tomorrow knowing their test results. If they cant play in Canada, but can in the US, that has everything to do with the border.

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
Erie travels to Sarnia and then on yet another Michigan trip to Saginaw this weekend. Hopefully we can still make the trip especially if they can play tomorrow. Going this last weekend without any hockey was “rough”. Obviously not the end of the world, but watching on TV is better than nothing!

Erie has 5 postponed games yet to be rescheduled. How many does Saginaw have?

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
Coach has no idea how to get out of this. Just rolls lines so rookies get a chance to develop without any thoughts of game situation. Very sad.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Coach has no idea how to get out of this. Just rolls lines so rookies get a chance to develop without any thoughts of game situation. Very sad.

It's a rebuilding year. Everyone knew that as soon as we rostered like 18 1st year players and brought in 2 rookies who were hurt for the season. We werent going to be competitive and we traded our captain midseason. Get the young guys ice time to develop and hit on your 2 1st rounders in the draft this year. Especially with the lotto for 1st overall. We can finish 9th in the west and still get the 1st pick.

ohl16

Jun 27, 2016
After reading the box score I HAD to watch the first vs Guelph just to see what went down. Man, wtf is up with the door down in the corner?!?! As my kid pointed out, why the hell is there even exits to the locker rooms in the corner anyway? Get that door fixed before someone gets seriously hurt Dow.

FirebirdsFan21

Nov 25, 2017
After reading the box score I HAD to watch the first vs Guelph just to see what went down. Man, wtf is up with the door down in the corner?!?! As my kid pointed out, why the hell is there even exits to the locker rooms in the corner anyway? Get that door fixed before someone gets seriously hurt Dow.

That door near the vistor's locker room has popped open the last two games Flint had in Saginaw as well.

ohl16

Jun 27, 2016
That door near the vistor's locker room has popped open the last two games Flint had in Saginaw as well.
It was Dalton Duhart getting run into again last night too. At this point, maybe he just needs to stay after practice and fix it himself.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Does anyone know how long his recovery could be? That’s too bad for a kid just getting in the line up.

I'm sure it will vary based on the injuries he received. Of course that's not going to be released, and with head injuries anything is possible. Just glad personally hes been at least released from the hospital.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Any word on Christy’s health lately? And what is up with Lennox this time?

Nothing on Christy. Lennox was ran in a game a while back and took a knee to the head/neck. He tried staying in the game but was sent off by an offical for presumably a concussion check and hasnt played since.

Reactions: Savard18

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Saginaw wins the lottery and will pick number one for the first time since they took Patrick McNeil in 2003.

I’d like to see Misa but have heard agreements for others at one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad