GDT: Sadly, another Washington Capitals Gameday is upon us (7:30 PM against Toronto)

Nogatco Rd

Owner & Operator, HFBoards LLC
Apr 3, 2021
Suggestions for future GDT titles:
"Alas[...]"
"Distressingly[...]"
"Perilously[...]"
"Woefully[...]"
"Ruefully[...]"
"Mirthlessly[...]"
Disturbingly...

It is with a heavy heart...

It gives me no great pleasure to announce...

Reactions: twabby

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
You have to think this might be Oshie’s last season.
Agreed. He made some comments on the occasion on game 1000 that I took as he's retiring. Along the lines of if he's at 999 and it's the last game of the season, his teammates were going to make sure he could play & get to 1000. He's been great, but it's got to be time to sit back and enjoy the family while you can.

Reactions: Calicaps

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
You have to think this might be Oshie’s last season.

If it is, that’ll be a bitter pill for me.

Not many in my time following this team have ascended to the level he has. Not the biggest, fastest, most talented guy out there, but I rarely watched a game where I came away thinking he loafed. Clutch goals, passes, break ups, hits, you name it…he did it. Heart and soul dude, they don’t make many like him.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
If it is, that’ll be a bitter pill for me.

Not many in my time following this team have ascended to the level he has. Not the biggest, fastest, most talented guy out there, but I rarely watched a game where I came away thinking he loafed. Clutch goals, passes, break ups, hits, you name it…he did it. Heart and soul dude, they don’t make many like him.

Feel the same way. Dude leaves it out on the ice every single night, every shift. Warrior, through and through. When he hangs it up, I'll pour one back, Oshie style.

1704050871_5797239362001_5797224946001-vs.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad