SAD DAY IN THE HOCKEY WORLD - Humboldt Broncos bus crash

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
So awful.

Condolences to everyone who lost a friend, relative or teammate.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
Three of the players in hospital. A powerful picture, my god

DaKtLotW4AIMov2.jpg

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
What a terrible news. For all parents losing a child is the worst nightmare. These young kids on the road were in the direction of their passion. Their parents proud of them probably following with pride. And the suddenly, as it is for all of us at one moment everything changes and we are all noticing how fragile life can be. My thoughts are for the kids, gone to early, those i hope will find their way back in life after this changing life event and to the parents and their family who will have to cross this event thru extreme incomprehension, hurt that time may heal a bit. I am shock, sad and give all my thoughts to the those who will need to pass this terrible event. God bless them all.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
I've only heard bits and pieces about the Swift Current crash years ago, but that pales in comparison to this. So very sad

When the bus crashed in 1986 weather and road conditions were the main reason for the crash. This happened at 5pm on a cold but clear as a bell day.

I can't imagine the devastation that will be felt, not only in that community, but Saskatchewan and Western Canada for a long time.

My thoughts go out to all those affected. :(

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Watching Mike Babcock talk about it was so powerful

Prayers to all the family and friends

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Horrible news, not far from where I worked last year. My nephew was an assistant coach for them early in his career and played in that league and he said the miles they traveled was very high. I heard the parent/fan bus was right behind them. I cannot imagine the horror of seeing that, god bless all.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Horrible news, not far from where I worked last year. My nephew was an assistant coach for them early in his career and played in that league and he said the miles they traveled was very high. I heard the parent/fan bus was right behind them. I cannot imagine the horror of seeing that, god bless all.

It's such a sad sad day here in Saskatchewan. I feel like I'm in some state of shock from this horrific tragedy.

I've been to Humboldt a couple of times, and it is such a close knit community and they love their Broncos. I just can't imagine the grief they are feeling today.

May God bless and help comfort the family and friends of the Broncos.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
So sad I can remember years ago ,being really involved in Junior hockey ,going on bus trips with the fan clubs to see the games.They are such a tight knit family and friends.I can’t imagine what they are going through,but they have each other to try to get through this tragedy.Thoughts and prayers for all of them.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
The hockey community in Saskatchewan is strong, this is a tragedy of epic proportions but they will get through it. They have a populations of approximately 1.1 million people and they support five WHL teams and 13 teams in the SJHL. No one in this province will go untouched, small towns love their hockey teams and the players come from all over western Canada. Condolences for those families who lost a loved one and prayers for those fighting for their lives. Hopefully they will get the help they need moving forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad