GDT: Sabres @ Wings

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Wings pepper goalie with shots on power play 0 goals Buffalo puts a shot on net on the power play GOAL

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I just cant wrap my mind around Sheham being in the end down a goal. How can you put a guy that hasn't scored all year in there? :laugh:

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I was only able to catch the third, but I thought the Wings played well for the majority of it. Mantha had his legs, the top line was playing like it has been. Lehner just looked to be really on top of his game. Kane looked really good in the third, too.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I just cant wrap my mind around Sheham being in the end down a goal. How can you put a guy that hasn't scored all year in there? :laugh:

Honestly, the only possible reason is that Blashill is trying to get him the goal. He realizes where we are in the standings, so there is nothing to lose by putting him out there. If we had 10 more points, and battling for a playoff spot, I highly doubt he's out there. Although who really knows with this coach? I bet if Blashill somehow survives the offseason, and is still here next year, we see Riley on the PP on opening night.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Despite my complaints I can say Tatar had a very memorable game, especially the effort level forechecking. I still think it's best if either he or Nyquist are gone this summer- there's no need for both.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
QAeHj3K.jpg

Nosek is in for Callahan. Mrazek in net.

Good God, this has to be the worst Red Wings lineup in 30 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad