GDT: Sabres @ Wings

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
blash tried the all kid powerplay setup earlier this year and it was horrible. Why is he going back to it

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
If Tatar was on a non-**** team he'd easily be a 30 goal scorer IMO.

Leronziia

kenorH
Jan 10, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
no they haven't

I will check.

Larkin, AA and Green have hit the scoreboard together lately, perhaps not on the powerplay.

Well, just last match against Colorado, Larkin from Tatar and AA on the powerplay...

And against Arizona, Larkin from Sheahan and AA on the powerplay...

And also against Arizona, Tatar from Green and AA on the powerplay...

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I will check.

Larkin, AA and Green have hit the scoreboard together lately, perhaps not on the powerplay.

Well, just last match against Colorado, Larkin from Tatar and AA on the powerplay...

That wasn't the same unit that they had out tonight, with Mantha on it too

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
Mantha now on the 4th line, looks like he is not even giving a crap. Sucks.

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
Hey guys, Sabres fan coming in peace. :cheers:

Who does your guys' PBP/color? Watching a stream with them tonight because i can't stand NBCSN. Actually kind of enjoying it. They seem to be one of the more unbiased pairs I've listened to this year.

And to the posters saying you'd take Bylsma - please do. I'll even pay for his plane ticket.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Hey guys, Sabres fan coming in peace. :cheers:

Who does your guys' PBP/color? Watching a stream with them tonight because i can't stand NBCSN. Actually kind of enjoying it. They seem to be one of the more unbiased pairs I've listened to this year.

And to the posters saying you'd take Bylsma - please do. I'll even pay for his plane ticket.

Ken Daniels and Mickey Redmond do the Wings broadcast. They are homers, but they are a great pair in my opinion. But absolutely huge homers, though Daniels calls goals with enthusiasm for either team.

I get the Bylsma talk on NBC, but I would rather not relive one of the worst moments as a sports fan for 10 minutes Pierre and NBC. I mean if they are playing fine, but the fact Pierre had to just go on and on and on about the Penguins in 09 was annoying. Talk about the schedule change Pierre, we have only seen something like that once since WW2.... Thanks NHL.... :cry:

Last edited:

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
Trashill is killing this kid! He will not stay here you watch! KH and his but buddy Trash have killed this team!!! Hey lets keep putting Mr 0 on the PP!!!

Definitely looks like he is tuning out, not a good sign.

On a side note, I do like Nosek.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Hey Pierre why don't you just suck off all the Buffalo players starting with Eichel. Guy won't stop fauning over over this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad