SABRES WIN LOTTERY!!!! Will pick #1 overall in the 2018 Draft

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
And yet if polled before their first NHL games most people would vote overwhelmingly YES that Crosby and McDavid would end up hall of famers. And like it's been said by numerous people Dahlin is the McDavid/Crosby of dmen. He's what Victor Hedman had a GLIMPSE of being. The fact Dahlin has an even far higher ceiling then just Victor Hedman has me giddy. This is so much more exciting then a Eichel. In Eichel we knew we got a great consolation prize but he was more Tavares then McDavid...but Dahlin is it. He's the real deal Holyfield. A generational dman prospect. When you are compared to Karlsson, Lidstrom,Leetch and Denis Potvin as non chalantly as Dahlin is then why wouldn't you expect a HoF career?
I didn't know that popular opinion polls decades prior guarantee HOF decisions. That element of the selection process has been hidden from the general public I guess.

Reactions: ZZamboni

Sabres

Jan 15, 2017
Buffalo, NY
And yet if polled before their first NHL games most people would vote overwhelmingly YES that Crosby and McDavid would end up hall of famers. And like it's been said by numerous people Dahlin is the McDavid/Crosby of dmen. He's what Victor Hedman had a GLIMPSE of being. The fact Dahlin has an even far higher ceiling then just Victor Hedman has me giddy. This is so much more exciting then a Eichel. In Eichel we knew we got a great consolation prize but he was more Tavares then McDavid...but Dahlin is it. He's the real deal Holyfield. A generational dman prospect. When you are compared to Karlsson, Lidstrom,Leetch and Denis Potvin as non chalantly as Dahlin is then why wouldn't you expect a HoF career?

I'm as hyped up about getting Dahlin as anyone, but don't treat Hedman like he's a scrub. If Dahlin "only" becomes Hedman we'll be happy. I mean, Hedman is AT WORST the 3rd best defenseman on the planet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad