GDT: Sabres Vs. LeBron Mayfields

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I'm not great at these but it's gameday and we need another thread to **** on Sobotka.
Yes. Yes we do, It wouldn't be a game day without some good old Vlad bashing. Unless of course he was playing for the Wellsville Weasals an d we probably would not bash him. But he is not so thank you for your service.:D

Reactions: SundherDome

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
No one get hurt. Thompson climb into Okposo’s Spot. Some center not named Eichel, do something. Goaltending, don’t suck.

That ends my wish list

Reactions: kundahlini

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
The lines:
Olofsson Eichel Reinhart
Skinner Johansson Okposo
Vesey Mittelstadt Rodrigues
Girgensons Sobotka Thompson

Dahlin Ristolainen
Scandella Jokiharju
Gilmour Miller
Nelson

Hutton

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
The lines:
Olofsson Eichel Reinhart
Skinner Johansson Okposo
Vesey Mittelstadt Rodrigues
Girgensons Sobotka Thompson

Dahlin Ristolainen
Scandella Jokiharju
Gilmour Miller
Nelson

Hutton
Puh, that's much better than what I saw earlier today.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Tonight's game should provide a good indication of what Okposo has left. I think he can still contribute if he's used properly. I don't think he'd succeed in Housley's system even without the past health issues.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
Tonight's game should provide a good indication of what Okposo has left. I think he can still contribute if he's used properly. I don't think he'd succeed in Housley's system even without the past health issues.
How would you use him? I am interested because I think he is done but also know he will incredibly be on team with Vlad and Sheary smh

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
How would you use him? I am interested because I think he is done but also know he will incredibly be on team with Vlad and Sheary smh
He needs to stick to his wing position and play a basic up and down game. He needs to dig out loose pucks, play physical, cover the point and move down the sideboard for outlets. He should not be carrying the puck like he did in the Housley system.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
He needs to stick to his wing position and play a basic up and down game. He needs to dig out loose pucks, play physical, cover the point and move down the sideboard for outlets. He should not be carrying the puck like he did in the Housley system.
Ok like when he played with Girgs and Larsson.Iam good with that on that line

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
upload_2019-9-25_18-24-51.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad