Confirmed with Link: Sabres vs Bruins on Saturday 3/20 is postponed due to Covid

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

Thats easy. The NHL is going to ram through this season on time no matter what. If we’re forced to shut down again. I wouldn’t be shocked if we have to play double headers to get the season done on time.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Didn’t the NHL say that contact tracing came back fine so NHL doctors said the game could proceed?

wtf kind of half assed contact tracing do they do?

what a **** show.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
End. The. Season. From. Hell. NOW.

The Sabres should just tell the league "Screw you, we FORFEIT the rest of our games." I don't care how much hell we catch for that move. SOMEONE's got to make a stand. It might as well be us, since we're already looked at as a laughingstock. What's some more guffaws at our expense?

I can't put up with one more DAY of this season, never mind 6+ WEEKS of this.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Security footage is being looked at by the NHL of Krueger and Steve Smith dumping Covid thru the ventilation system into the arena yesterday morning.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Didn’t the NHL say that contact tracing came back fine so NHL doctors said the game could proceed?

wtf kind of half assed contact tracing do they do?

what a **** show.
They were using tracing paper to start the season. Now they're using state of the art devices.

0778988609576_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad