Sabres Tickets Thread

MikeD46R

Oct 30, 2017
My company owns a suite at the arena for all Sabres home games. We are raffling it off for a game later this season to support a local youth baseball program in Syracuse.

Bruins @ Sabres Sunday Feb 25 5:00 PM
18 Game Tickets in Suite
Parking Pass
200 Level Access
Drawing is on Feb 4
$20 per ticket

Thank you for your support!

Link to purchase: https://squareup.com/store/camillus-wildcats-baseball

DMB6xYpW4AAYsJQ.jpg

Reactions: LaxSabre

sabresfan3383

Dec 3, 2004
Tonawanda, NY
Hoping someone in the Sabres family can help me out. I'm looking to move my Winter Classic tix. Only looking for what I paid for them, $427.45. They are aisle seats, section 140, row 18, next to the Home Run Apple in center field. I have insurance on them as well, but wanted to offer them out here first. If anyone is interested, lmk.
Thanks!!

Didn't come through, so still available.

Last edited:

5pointslow

Feb 11, 2015
Taunton ma
Bruins fan coming in peace ,but Big Jack Eichel fan from watching him play at BU

im looking for 2-4 tickets for the Febuary 25th game dont matter the section , this is our first trip to buffalo and look forward to the food and watching a good game .
Hopefully by then both clubs turn things around

Thanks

sabresfan3383

Dec 3, 2004
Tonawanda, NY
Hoping someone in the Sabres family can help me out. I'm looking to move my Winter Classic tix. Only looking for what I paid for them, $427.45. They are aisle seats, section 140, row 18, next to the Home Run Apple in center field. I have insurance on them as well, but wanted to offer them out here first. If anyone is interested, lmk.
Thanks!!

Dropped the price and will eat the fees, $400 for the pair. I have them in hand now as well. Thanks!!

CupWanted

Memories of better days
Mar 4, 2008
Hey gang, my sister just gave me a pair of tickets to the March 17 game vs Chicago. This will be my first Sabres home game so I'm stoked!

I'd like to pick up a pair of lower bowl tickets for this game so I can bring my girlfriend and my sister's boyfriend. If anyone can hook me up for face value I'd appreciate it a bunch!

sabresfan3383

Dec 3, 2004
Tonawanda, NY
Last post, still have my Winter Classic tix. Cost me $450 after fees and insurance, will overnight them, looking for $350. Face on them is $199 per ticket.
They are aisle seats, section 140, row 18, next to the Home Run Apple in center field. Thanks!

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Not sure where else to put this:

Sabres introduce ticket exchange for season-ticket holders

Sabres introduce ticket exchange for season-ticket holders

Buffalo Sabres tickets were worthless at times. The organization is planning to change that.

In a letter sent to season-ticket holders this week, the Sabres have announced a new exchange program. It will allow fans to return their tickets to the team in exchange for points that can be redeemed in an exclusive store.

The Sabres said more details about the program will follow in the coming weeks.

During the recently completed last-place season, empty seats littered the arena as tickets failed to sell for as little as $6 on StubHub.com. Fans who renew can now recoup at least some of their losses at the store.

Owner Terry Pegula previously announced season-ticket prices will remain at $30 to $121 per game. The Sabres will have 41 regular-season home games and two preseason games for the 2018-19 season.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Mini packs went on sale yesterday. Anyone else order theres also? The last few years my mini pack has gone from a dozen games to the minimum of 5 the last 3 years.

This year I ended up getting a pair to 4 of the $20 games and then purchased a Leafs game in the 100 level for 220 for the pair. I figure selling the Leafs game should hopefully get me 250-300 for the pair but dont know how strong the demand for Toronto games have been.

Either way until this team shows it on the ice I am just going to get my 5 games to ensure playoff tickets when we finally make it back.

I got to admit though, getting a pair of tickets to 5 games including a Toronto game with 100 level seats for a total of $380 is pretty damn good. Glad there are still some dirt cheap tickets available. Hell, I vaguely remember paying like $10 or $15 for 300 level III or IVs back in 05-06. Good times.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Mini packs went on sale yesterday. Anyone else order theres also? The last few years my mini pack has gone from a dozen games to the minimum of 5 the last 3 years.

This year I ended up getting a pair to 4 of the $20 games and then purchased a Leafs game in the 100 level for 220 for the pair. I figure selling the Leafs game should hopefully get me 250-300 for the pair but dont know how strong the demand for Toronto games have been.

Either way until this team shows it on the ice I am just going to get my 5 games to ensure playoff tickets when we finally make it back.

I got to admit though, getting a pair of tickets to 5 games including a Toronto game with 100 level seats for a total of $380 is pretty damn good. Glad there are still some dirt cheap tickets avail66able. Hell, I vaguely remember paying like $10 or $15 for 300 level III or IVs back in 05-06. Good times.
Ah yes the good old days. In the inaugural season my 4 tickets in the first row of the reds at the blue line where Sabres shot twice----$6 a pop. With my Canadian dollar buying US$1.08. C'est dommage!

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Anyone have a single ticket for the March games vs Dallas, Edmonton and St Louis or the regular season finale vs Ottawa available? Want to check here before I go to the secondary market.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I have a pair of tickets to Tuesday’s game 12/18 vs. the Panthers. Dead center ice. Section 320. $78 for the game.
Message me if interested.

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Just a reminder that your ticket for December 29's game against Boston will also gain you entry to the first half of that day's doubleheader at KeyBank Center - the NWHL's Buffalo Beauts take on the Minnesota Whitecaps at 2!

Deleted member 27798

I have a pair of tickets to Tuesday’s game 12/18 vs. the Panthers. Dead center ice. Section 320. $78 for the game.
Good luck. I had a pair for the Kings game last week that I couldn't go to, in the 1st row of the 300's between the goal line and faceoff dot where the Sabres shoot twice. Dropped them from $50 to $30 each on StubHub with no bites at all. Finally found a friend of a friend who took them for $20 each. I guess people aren't back on the bandwagon yet. lol

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I have a pair of tickets to Thursday’s game 1/03 vs. the Panthers. Dead center ice. Section 320. $78 for the game.

dr gunnie

Jan 7, 2019
My girl and I got two from my folks for Xmas to March 7 Sabres-Hawks at the United Center. Super excited.

I was coming on here to see if anyone was selling tickets to this game. Went and saw the game in St Louis about two weeks ago - hoping to drive up for this one too.

MayDayMayDay

Out here doing time bandit shit...
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I was coming on here to see if anyone was selling tickets to this game. Went and saw the game in St Louis about two weeks ago - hoping to drive up for this one too.
Might have more luck checking the Hawks board. Lot of Hawks fans in the 300 level sell their tickets prior to Game day. The resale market for that team is vibrant. Good luck, hope you can make it!

Reactions: dr gunnie

dr gunnie

Jan 7, 2019
Might have more luck checking the Hawks board. Lot of Hawks fans in the 300 level sell their tickets prior to Game day. The resale market for that team is vibrant. Good luck, hope you can make it!

Just grabbed some tickets this morning - first time going to the United Center. We will be in Section 215!

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I have a pair of tickets to Tuesday’s game 2/5 vs. the Wild. Dead center ice. Section 320. $78 for the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->