Sabres Tickets Thread

Whammer

Sep 22, 2005
Grand Island
www.myspace.com
Here's what worked for me. First, clear your cookies on your browser. Then log on to your stub hub account. Once you are logged in, on your account page go to settings, then sign-in. Uncheck all the checkboxes next to Buffalo Sabres STH accounts listed there. After doing that, log out of stub hub. After doing that I was able to list my tickets from the mysabres tickets account page again like normal. It just makes you put your login info for stub hub in every time you do it.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they did this on purpose to lessen the number of tickets on the secondary market, because having tickets going for $10 each looks really bad. Prices on stub hub have gone up since this happened.

I've tried all browsers, logging in and out of my STH account on StubHub, tried deleting the listing and nothing works. Such a pain. All I want it to do is to credit my team account. :rant::rant:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Yeah, I had to switch on how I would receive my payment from credit my team account to checks so I would be able to list the February games that I have to sell.
Sucks you can't credit the teams account anymore.
Was always nice to have your first payment (and for me last two seasons - second payment) on next years seasons tickets already taken care of come June.
(Quick glance on my sales this season - I should have the first payment and some of the second payment on next seasons tickets covered.)

Last edited:

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Got a pair for tomorrow section 327, row 7, seats 15&16. Would take $30 for the pair/OBO.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Season Ticket Holder here - My seats are Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11-12 - Season Ticket Holder Cost - $29 each - $58 total per game.
The seats are located in the middle section on the end where the Sabres defend in the first and third periods.
The seats are located in the middle of the row - directly behind the net.

SOLD! - Saturday, February 18 vs St. Louis Blues - $60 total - SOLD!
SOLD! - Sunday, February 19 vs Chicago Blackhawks - $100 total - SOLD!

Update - I sold the St. Louis Blues game to a fellow Sabres fan here. I sold the Chicago Blackhawks game via StubHub.
I took the Nashville Predators game off the list as I plan on attending the game.
Look for a new post in the next few days which will list what games I have available for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

makisupapolice14

Apr 25, 2007
Hello I'm looking for 2-4 tickets for the blues game sat 2/18 or the Blackhawks game 2/19. Pm me if you can help out. Thanks !

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Season Ticket Holder here - My seats are Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11-12 - Season Ticket Holder Cost - $29 each - $58 total per game.
The seats are located in the middle section on the end where the Sabres defend in the first and third periods.

Has the following games available for sale - Monday, April 3 vs Toronto - $75 total.

If you are interested in my seats for the games above - pm me - we will then work out details on payment/sending of tickets.
Deadline to send Monday, April 3 vs Toronto game tickets via email is 3:00 pm ET on the day of the game.

Last edited:

sabregoat

Sep 22, 2005
Hamburg, NY
I have 4 tickets to the first session of the NCAA tourney. Sec 215. You would need to pick them up. I am in the southtowns. PM me if interested

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

Has the following games available for sale - NONE - I'm currently planning on attending the Wednesday, April 5 regular-season home finale vs Montreal Canadiens.

Thanks to the five people on here who helped me out and bought my tickets to games this season.
Keep me in mind for games next season - I'll definiately have games for sale.

Last edited:

Gaston Gingras

Sep 16, 2008
Hamilton
Hi

I want to bring my daugther to see her first game. I am looking for 2 tickets in the 100 ( 104 will be great). Please pm me if you have a great deal for me. Many thanks

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
LaxSabre - The NHL on Tuesday announced that the Buffalo Sabres and the New York Rangers will be playing in the 2018 Winter Classic.
The game will be played on January 1, 2018 at Citi Feld which is the home of the MLB's New York Mets.
Because the New York Rangers are contractually obligated to play all their home games in Madison Square Garden, the Buffalo Sabres will be the home team.
Thus Buffalo Sabres season ticket holders will be paying for only 40 regular season games for the 2017-2018 season.

Q: So the Sabres will play one less game in KeyBank Center? - A: Yes, the Sabres will have 40 games downtown rather than 41. It’s not uncommon.
When Buffalo started the 2011-2012 season in Finland and Germany, one of those games was designated as a home game.
Because the Sabres couldn’t reveal a 40-game home package before the NHL’s announcement, they have not yet released season-ticket prices for the 2017-2018 season.
Those renewal notices should be coming soon.

Q: How do I get tickets? A: Ticket information will be released at a later date.
Typically, the first chance goes to season-ticket holders of the teams involved. Sabres, Rangers and Mets backers will likely receive preferential treatment.
For the Winter Classic in St. Louis four months ago, very few tickets reached the general public.
The tickets ranged from $105 to $450, which included a ticket to an outdoor alumni game between the Blues and Chicago Blackhawks.
There is no word on an alumni game for the Sabres and Rangers.
Updates will be available at NHL.com/fans/winter-classic.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/05/10/questions-answers-sabres-return-winter-classic/

Last edited:

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Curious. I wonder how long the STH wait list is at this point? I have a feeling this is going to continue to push more STHers out who depend on resale value in any capacity.

It pushed me out. I've been a ticket holder for a few years. But, I only get to about 15 games. I wanted to keep them for playoff rights. But, I'm not taking the losses anymore. I'm buying on the secondary market this year.

Whammer

Sep 22, 2005
Grand Island
www.myspace.com
...I have a feeling this is going to continue to push more STHers out who depend on resale value in any capacity.

Yup, I'm done. Helps having a child starting college, but even so it was tough to get my price when selling on the secondary market, and folks I know didn't want to split any amount of games. So I'm dumping them and gonna buy tickets for $20 on Stub Hub and probably do a mini-pack of 5 or so games.

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
It pushed me out. I've been a ticket holder for a few years. But, I only get to about 15 games. I wanted to keep them for playoff rights. But, I'm not taking the losses anymore. I'm buying on the secondary market this year.

Yup. I was in the 100's and was rarely able to sell those tickets above my own cost. When I was, it was never at or above face value. If I couldn't make it to a game I was essentially partially paying for someone else to go.

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Yup. I was in the 100's and was rarely able to sell those tickets above my own cost. When I was, it was never at or above face value. If I couldn't make it to a game I was essentially partially paying for someone else to go.

We don't mind losing money. We aren't trying to make s profit or even break even. But, too many games I could't give away or even get $15 on stubhub. I just don't want to put the work in any more. Instead out money will stay in the same account it's always been in and we'll grab seats as we want.

I'm not mad, It's not the teams responsibility for me to be able to offset the loss on games I can't go too. But, it' just too much work right now. I'll be pissed when they're back in the playoffs and I'm paying well over face. But, those are the breaks.

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
I get you, and I never looked at it as some kind of business.

But I do look at buying ST's as getting a discount to buy something in bulk. Somewhere over the last 5 years it shifted from being a discount, to being a privilege that I paid more for.

Yet... as much as I complain... I probably would have kept them if I hadn't moved out of the area.

Clock

May 13, 2006

Yeah. We had them for a year and were subsidizing other people to go, not to mention the management that was required. Any profit on playoff tickets (lolz) would've been offset from said subsidies.

I could honestly just be jaded, but the value proposition just makes zero sense to me given the market. Even if you go to a lot of games, just buy whichever ones you want at less than STH cost and skip dealing with the overhead.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I have had a mini pack for the last several years just to get playoff tickets. I can't even get $20 a pair for games. I even gave a pair away to a poster on our board at the end of 15-16. I just can't believe prices of tickets continue to go up. I remember back in 05-06 I got tix for game 2 (the double hat trick game) for me and 3 friends just as a member of the general public getting online at 10 am or whatever. The atmosphere is terrible anyway and the vast majority of the people that attend do it moreso for the fact they can post it on facebook then actually enjoying and watching the game.

This team needs playoffs. And I mean in 17-18. This is starting to get worrisome. For such an "amazing" hockey market you would never think it by going to the games. Thank god I dodged a bullet back in 2011, offered a friend a couple grand to purchase the rights to a pair of his seasons (meaning transferring ownership of a pair to my name, he had 4 seats all in a row and would still own his own pair of season tix as I believe the B&G club had just started recently and I didn't want to wait years for the chance) He turned it down and ended up losing all 4 of his seats a few years later when he couldn't come up with the $$ by the deadline. Dodged a bullet big time. I'm likely foregoing my mini pack. This team isn't worth my $$ for 5-10 games. The last 2-3 seasons I think I've let more tickets go to waste (unused) then actual games attended. There were 3 games this past year (Stars, Flyers and a Panthers) where two of the three wins were nice victories and I couldn't even GIVE them away for free. I don't want to waste $ to let other people go for free, let alone no one when I can't even give them away. Pegula, you need to fix this. This franchise is heading into a bad direction.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
LaxSabre - Nice $15 savings or $30 savings if you bring a friend. Or $30 savings ($60 savings if you bring a friend) if you had plan on going all three days.
(Tickets cost $15 per day - $30 for a three-day pass.) Jim Craig - Goal Medal Winning Goalie-1980 United States Olympic Hockey Team - is signing on Sunday.
For info on whats taking place at Nickel City Con - go to NickelCityCon.com

Last edited:

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
I usually plan on using a lot for gifts and for taking my son and grandkids. Sold some at my cost but I still ended up giving away 2 sets of 4 -Senators and Coyotes. U.S. $440 sth price. Not sure how much longer I want to do this. In my musings I seem to end up with 1 year wait and see but unless a real contender in 2 years I think I am gone as sth. Someone can benefit from people like me who supported the Sabres and their owners through this crapfest the last ten years.

ticketsed

Oct 24, 2009
I am looking to split my 2 season tickets in 326 row 9 in groups of 10 (there are 40 home games). Each package will include 10 regular season games and either 1 preseason game OR the Rochester Amerks game. In total each package is 11 games. The cost for this package is $622. This will guarantee you get at least either a Leaf or Habs game which are the most popular usually (as long as you actually pick it with your first choice). Email me at [email protected] if interested

I will be doing a draft with 4 different parties (unless someone buys more then one). Let's say there is John, Mike, Steve, and Tony that bought 10 game packages. Here is an example of how I would have the draft for the regular season games, and then redraw names for who gets to pick out of the preseason and Amerks games.

Pick 1 John
Pick 2 Mike
Pick 3 Steve
Pick 4 Tony
Pick 5 Tony
Pick 6 Steve
Pick 7 Mike
Pick 8 John
Pick 9 John
Pick 10 Mike
Pick 11 Steve
Pick 12 Tony