GDT: Sabres @ Sharks 4 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Salvage the Swing

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
If Quinn is out, then Kulich? Rosen?

I'd think Rosen is stylistically better fit especially is they're committed to feeding Kulich minutes at C.

Probably just force-feed us Victor Olofsson again.

Kulich's back on the wing in Rochester. Not sure what they do - Rousek's just reeled off a 13 game point streak while Rosen is ice cold and Kulich hasn't scored a goal since coming back from the U20's.

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
I’ve had a similar injury where my skate got caught as I went down, hyperflexing my knee. It ended up not being a catastrophic injury, so here’s hoping for the best for Quinn. Absolutely sucks for him and clearly the Sabres are much better with him in the lineup.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
I think I’ve worked out what this team needs to do.

Instead of letting the other team score some goals first then the Sabres start scoring, the Sabres should start scoring first then just continue scoring.

Who do I pass this gem into? Donny?
Matt Ellis inbetween the periods

• Haha
Reactions: Ehran

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I wonder if during the bye week we can trick the team into forgetting they won the last two games. This way they won't realize they've maxed out the winning streak and maybe will try against Dallas!

Reactions: Chainshot

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Just got back from the game.
Really thought they were done for after SJs first 2 goals but gotta tip your cap to the boys for coming back to even it up before the end of the 1st period.

Greenway-Mittelstadt-Tuch were dangerous for most of the night. JJ-Cozens-Quinn created a lot of havoc also.

Really bummed about Quinn's injury... Hope its not as bad as it looked.

We stayed a little after the game so my daughter could collect some autographs. The boys were walking to the buses with there golf clubs so they for sure played a couple rounds out here.

I was keeping an eye out for Quinn but never saw him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad