Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240127_080509_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20240127_081040_Chrome.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The Sharks have had a couple of runs this year where you wouldn't know where they are in the standings. They are currently on one of those.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
If we lose Donny has to go. This would be the right time before the break.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Win tonight and they went 7-4-0 for the month of January. Mostly due to a baby soft schedule, but still. It’s something. The Canucks and Ducks games stick out as missed opportunities.

Next month will be harder with games against the Panther twice, the Stars, and the Hurricanes.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Win tonight then rest up during the long break. Next game is 2/06. Use the time to get your shit together ,Buffalo. I have no delusions about playoffs .I just want them to look consistently competent.

Last edited:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If we lose Donny has to go. This would be the right time before the break.
He should be fired either way. The result of the game should determine whether or not they fly him back.

Win tonight then rest up during the long break. Next game is 2/06. Use the time to get your shit together ,Buffalo. I have no delusions about playoffs , I just want them to look consistently competent.
You know what they’re going to look like after their week of beach parties. Worst performance of the year coming up out of the break.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
It'd be Seth Appert for the rest of the year, I would imagine.
Seth would be the interim coach and of course they would be *some* improvement. Then he be hired as the full-time coach, the team slides back into mediocrity. 2 seasons later we would be clamouring for someone with experience.

The circle... The circle of life.

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Must win tonight.. Need to take 2 points tonight

I don’t mean this antagonistically and am genuinely curious….

or what?

Season is long dead. Losing doesnt come with any repercussions. Winning down the stretch only convinces them to do a whole lot more of nothing.

Went on a run last year and got so close…and decided to do nothing. Face planted this year and they won’t even move on from Matt Ellis.

I don’t know that anything has ever mattered less in sports than the result of a Kevyn Adams run hockey team.

The reward for wins and losses is the exact same: Nothing.

They’ve eliminated the word “must” from their vocabulary.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Win tonight then rest up during the long break. Next game is 2/06. Use the time to get your shit together ,Buffalo. I have no delusions about playoffs , I just want them to look consistently competent.
Long breaks are to the Sabres what sarcopenia is to muscle.

But I look forward to all the cool beach pics and good vibes on social media.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Long breaks are to the Sabres what sarcopenia is to muscle.

But I look forward to all the cool beach pics and good vibes on social media.

Maybe this is when they sign Mittelstadt to an extension. It's when they signed Cozens last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad