Pre-Game Talk: Sabres @ Sens Nov. 5, 7 p.m., SN360, SN1

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
How long until we see Claesson Karlsson again? IMO Claesson's passing and faster feet make him a better match than Methot...but I could be wrong ;)

Better than Methot? The way this pairing is playing right now, lol they are the reason this team is 7-3 and you wanna break them up...... :help:

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Claesson developing into a true-blue top 4 shutdown D would be pretty awesome, especially considering we might risk losing Methot in the expansion draft.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Without a doubt, he's been unbelievable. I just dont think I am watching the same game as some people on here sometimes.

I mean people are just not acknowledging the way he's been playing so far. Claesson plays well one game we we hear more about him than we've heard about Wideman.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
There are only a small handful of lethal threats on that team, considering Eichel is out.

ROR, Okposo, and the rest is chaff. Reinhart will be good, but he's fighting it right now.

They forechecked the leafs hard last game.

ROR, Okposso and Moulson all have 4 goals. As a team we've scored 5 more and they have allowed 2 less after 10 games.

I expect a close game.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
I mean people are just not acknowledging the way he's been playing so far. Claesson plays well one game we we hear more about him than we've heard about Wideman.

That under-25 yo over 6 foot Swedish effect. That and people are still hopeful that he may develop into a middle pairing shutdown D.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
That under-25 yo over 6 foot Swedish effect. That and people are still hopeful that he may develop into a middle pairing shutdown D.

I think Claesson has the potential to be a real solid bottom pairing D. I'm hoping he plays well in this opportunity and replaces Boro, who has been playing well but doesn't really bring anything special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad