Post-Game Talk: Sabres @ Predators 7:00

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
This is what I was talking about the other day why someone wanted to make a trade for Buffalo's 1 pick.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Weber scores on the 5 on 3. 4 goals in 1 period. 2 from rookies and 1 from Wilson who hasn't scored since December.

utkpred

Mar 12, 2012
Dude absolutely deserves the Norris. Add in his olympic resume and it's not even close.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
as much as I'd like to see us draft high it's always nice to see a game like this, even if it's against the worst team in the nhl. besides, it seems it would be really difficult to drop past 9 where we are(and certainly not past 10). Sissons and Jarnkrok with there first, Weber breaks 20, Wilson ends his drought. Was a bad game for me to not tune in during the first period for lol

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Breathe easy Pred fans.... will be no Sabre comeback tonight...

Ville Leino is out with an UBI .. after 1 shift in first

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
The re-build statement for Buffalo is 100% correct. If the owners do replace Poile and Trotz this is what the Preds will look like for a coupe years. There would be a number of posters here on suicide watch.

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
The re-build statement for Buffalo is 100% correct. If the owners do replace Poile and Trotz this is what the Preds will look like for a coupe years. There would be a number of posters here on suicide watch.

That is just not true. You don't know that.

We have a better core and team than Buf. They don't have a Rinne or Weber.

Our defense is set. We need better forwards and a new face behind the bench, once that's done we will be fine

1stLineCottonCandy

Apr 7, 2013
Chattanooga
The scary thing is that we could very well win the next 5 out of 8 and I see us staying pat if that happens. So for the love of everything that is good please can we get a nice tank going. I love how we are playing, it is exciting to see the future develop but the future is not going to be bright if there are not a few changes first

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad