Carter Hutton
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Reactions: jc17

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Girgs Larsson Lazar would probably be the "4th-line", and Elie Asplund Tage seems to be a Rochester-bound combo where they would be line 1 or 2.

I'd like to see ERod and Vlad swapped, but other than that, the forward lines make sense given the lineup.

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
I thought Krueger had said something last week about wanting to come into this Pittsburgh game with a lineup closest to what they planned on opening the regular season with?

Reactions: jc17

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I thought Krueger had said something last week about wanting to come into this Pittsburgh game with a lineup closest to what they planned on opening the regular season with?

More recently he said he wanted to use it as an opportunity to evaluate some of the fringe guys, so lots of those in the line-up. Plus, no sense in risking having guys like Eichel/Reinhart/Skinner/etc. injured---you know where they're going to be in the organization, and they've gotten in enough games to get up to speed.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Crosby is gonna feast on this roster.

Mittlestadt is gonna be made to look real bad.

Especially since Mittlstadt's potential IMO is like 2 tiers below Crosby and a tier below Eichel.. he might drop more if he continues to suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad