Friedman: Sabres Open For Business

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
How about DeBrusk + 1st + Moore for Reinhart?

DeBrusk having an off year so his value is probably lower than it should be, but a change of scenery could help him return to form. 27 goals 2 years ago, 19 last year (would've easily passed 20 in a full season), still only 24. Moore if kind of a cap dump here. Could replace someone else on the Sabres' back end if they deal a defensemen elsewhere.

You would have to add alot more

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
People can't look at the stats and say ohhhhh they suck etc .......

If we didn't have a coach that didn't prepare for a soccer match every game the numbers would be different

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
my guts tell me,,the leafs would drop a 2nd for a retained Staal in a heart beat

maybe even a 1rst

Your gut may be right but I don't think so.
Maybe if they got value for a guy like Kerfoot at 3.5 or whatev his # is and were able to do Kerf + a 3rd + small add, but I wouldn't give a 2nd for him.

He was a total bust for the Rangers. good riddance.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Your gut may be right but I don't think so.
Maybe if they got value for a guy like Kerfoot at 3.5 or whatev his # is and were able to do Kerf + a 3rd + small add, but I wouldn't give a 2nd for him.

He was a total bust for the Rangers. good riddance.
lmfao,,you are crying about a 20 game stint 6 bloody season ago,,learn to let go man

Bond

May 10, 2012
lets wait and see

i got railed for posting Bogo would be a good get for us before it happened and here we are
Oh I thought you were a Sabres fan, by all means pay a first for Stall, help Buffalo out lol

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Oh I thought you were a Sabres fan, by all means pay a first for Stall, help Buffalo out lol

I'm fine if we spend a first,,it's going to be late 20s(we kinda don't need it)

and i think ES fits with what we need

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
How about DeBrusk + 1st + Moore for Reinhart?

DeBrusk having an off year so his value is probably lower than it should be, but a change of scenery could help him return to form. 27 goals 2 years ago, 19 last year (would've easily passed 20 in a full season), still only 24. Moore if kind of a cap dump here. Could replace someone else on the Sabres' back end if they deal a defensemen elsewhere.
So DeBrusk a late 1st round pick and a cap dump in Moore for Reinhart, Dude i want what you're smoking.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
lmfao,,you are crying about a 20 game stint 6 bloody season ago,,learn to let go man

I will not.
The guy was an SOB useless POS for taking our $, draft capital, and seemingly doing less than nothing.

It would be one thing if I remember effort, or getting injured while trying.
What a waste, he deserves this tongue lashing.

As for you, you feel you want your team to go there, God bless and good luck.
You have been warned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad