Dreger: Sabres not done making moves

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Incarcerated Bob was saying that there was a larger deal with the Devils that fell apart...and would have included Rodriguez along with Scandella to the Devils with Miles Wood going to the Sabres.

Have to assume Rodriguez is the next man out

Friedman did say that the Devils were looking into the Buffalo D-men as well, so that could actually make sense.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
ive no idea what buffy is looking for , or exactly how much i like risto as havent seen him much . but wondering would buffalo be interested in athanasou in a risto deal ?

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
They're not my first two choices to trade, although I wouldn't hate it depending on the return, but if Botterill and Krueger are in lock step then it'll be Miller and/or Erod moved next. They're the two most often in the coaches dog house. In Miller's case it's more of a numbers game but the Sabres still need to move defensemen.

jmco

Jan 25, 2013
Every TMZ/TSN tweet....
Sources say, that X team isn't done dealing and is in the market for Y position type players. Willing to part with a couple of picks.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
They're not my first two choices to trade, although I wouldn't hate it depending on the return, but if Botterill and Krueger are in lock step then it'll be Miller and/or Erod moved next. They're the two most often in the coaches dog house. In Miller's case it's more of a numbers game but the Sabres still need to move defensemen.
What are you looking for in return for Miller?

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I'd still be interested in Miller as a Leafs fan, even if hes been the odd man out this year in Buffalo. Miller for Ceci+pick/prospect?

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I'd still be interested in Miller as a Leafs fan, even if hes been the odd man out this year in Buffalo. Miller for Ceci+pick/prospect?
The old "Gimme your useful player for our useless crap"- move, huh? Let me politely decline here.
Then again, it has worked with Botts before, so who knows.

Blitz

Let's Go B-U-F-F-A-L-O!!!
Dec 14, 2009
Ontario

Is the pick going w/ Ceci an unprotected 1st? Because thats the only way BUF touches Ceci for Miller.

Realistically it would take above market value to trade Miller within the division w/ 2yrs of term left, especially to TOR. Plus, BUF needs scoring wingers not more d-men - think Kapanen or Johnsson... Neither of which are likely available right now due to broken legs & injuries to the Leafs wing depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad