GDT: Sabres @ Lightning 7PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Shock the Bolts

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Luukkonen also has played 17 of 19? Wow, that's going to be too much. Hope Levi is sharp when next recalled.
I still think you give UPL Sat/Sun/Wed then figure out someone for Thursday at Nashville. I think he can handle it. Chance they give Comrie the Jets Sunday?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I still think you give UPL Sat/Sun/Wed then figure out someone for Thursday at Nashville. I think he can handle it. Chance they give Comrie the Jets Sunday?

I think there is a possibility Comrie gets the Jets game. Figure Levi gets one of the back-to-backs too.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
They need a couple forwards to pop off on heaters. Dahlin 28-ish a night is not sustainable.
Yup, the only way Dahlin gets a break is if Buffalo goes up by 3 or 4 goals early. And by break I mean 23-24 minutes.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Yup, the only way Dahlin gets a break is if Buffalo goes up by 3 or 4 goals early. And by break I mean 23-24 minutes.

He's averaging 25:45 going into tonight's game. We know eventually the fatigue catches up and mistakes will follow. Hope they could get a few games where they toss half a dozen up on someone earlier and they can let him ride out the night easier than normal.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Who is a good Dman out there (and rumored to be available) that would help the situation ? The usual Hanifan/Andersson/Chychrun talk ?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Who is a good Dman out there (and rumored to be available) that would help the situation ? The usual Hanifan/Andersson/Chychrun talk ?

In terms of non-rental guys who might not be at the top of the talked about lists, probably someone like Andrew Peeke or if Edmonton makes a move and needs money, Cody Ceci. Nothing particularly exciting.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
I just don't see Adams doing a deal of that magnitude for a top 4 defender this late in a lost season, so the help needs to come from our forwards going on an offensive tear to allow Granato to roll all 3 D pairs for an entire game, or for our 3rd pairing like a Johnson/Cliffton to rise up and and show they can log 17-18 minutes of smart, simple hockey while keeping the opposition off the score sheet.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
Take that Tampa!!
2KM7.gif
I can’t stop watching this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad