GDT: Sabres @ Leaves, 7PM EST TV:TNT, Max Radio:WGR550

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Thompson simply poking that at the end is so bad send that shit in the boards where it will be safe not poke at it in that situation ever.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
If I was the coach I would tell Cozens and Thompson that Casey had to be moved because management felt like you guys were the top 2 C's, don't let your teammates and the fans down thinking they got rid of the wrong guy.

word for word. if that doesn't drive their compete up, nothing will.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
If I was the coach I would tell Cozens and Thompson that Casey had to be moved because management felt like you guys were the top 2 C's, don't let your teammates and the fans down thinking they got rid of the wrong guy.

word for word. if that doesn't drive their compete up, nothing will.
Telling players an obvious lie isn't going to drive their compete up.
Thompson and Cozens are doing their best, this is their level right now.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I am legitimately worried about our forward group going forward.
Don't worry, we have a gazillion of small prospects that are doing ok in the ahl. Östlund and Wahlberg are only 2-3 years away.
Also, Quinn will be healthy next season. Just like he would come back this season.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Don't worry, we have a gazillion of small prospects that are doing ok in the ahl. Östlund and Wahlberg are only 2-3 years away.
Also, Quinn will be healthy next season. Just like he would come back this season.
Even all our prospects seem to be cooling lately except Savoie.

I just still am stunned we traded our only guy that was actually performing. This franchise man.

Reactions: HaNotsri

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
If you want to split hairs, quinn did come back this season. It was a real flukey injury that took him out almost immediately. Our offence was noticeably better with quinn in the line up. Especially on PP. Small sample size blah blah blah

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If you want to split hairs, quinn did come back this season. It was a real flukey injury that took him out almost immediately. Our offence was noticeably better with quinn in the line up. Especially on PP. Small sample size blah blah blah
They went like 9-8 with Quinn. Which is, to be fair, better than the 20-21 without him. But not enough to write home about

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad