Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240306_094501_Instagram.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Toronto has been rolling for weeks now. Luukkonen looked fatigued in the 2nd of the back-to-back games because of course, that's why goalies don't usually play consecutive nights, so I'm curious if he's back in the net and how he responds after letting in two fatigue based goals in the last game.

Reactions: slip and Zman5778

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Toronto has been rolling for weeks now. Luukkonen looked fatigued in the 2nd of the back-to-back games because of course, that's why goalies don't usually play consecutive nights, so I'm curious if he's back in the net and how he responds after letting in two fatigue based goals in the last game.

Not sure how you're attributing those goals to fatigue and as fact. One slipped between his body and arm and the other is the type of goal we see almost every night in NHL. Goals he should of had sure but goals we have seen him give up before not coming off a back to back

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not sure how you're attributing those goals to fatigue and as fact. One slipped between his body and arm and the other is the type of goal we see almost every night in NHL. Goals he should of had sure but goals we have seen him give up before not coming off a back to back

He went down early, particularly on the Barron goal. It looked like he wasn't sharp and that's often a factor of fatigue.

Reactions: Zman5778 and Beerz

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Okay guys, help me with my degenerate behavior. As I said last time, I only bet on sports when the Sabres play the leafs. Looking for a monster same game parlay and it needs to be Buffalo positive. I am thinking Sabres to win, Thompson and skinner to both score, and over 6.5. Any suggestions? Who do we think pops off tonight?

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Running UPL into the ground with the season just about cooked is an interesting choice

Okay guys, help me with my degenerate behavior. As I said last time, I only bet on sports when the Sabres play the leafs. Looking for a monster same game parlay and it needs to be Buffalo positive. I am thinking Sabres to win, Thompson and skinner to both score, and over 6.5. Any suggestions? Who do we think pops off tonight?
I'd personally go with Peterka over Skinner for scoring. Just a gut feeling

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Running UPL into the ground with the season just about cooked is an interesting choice

I'd personally go with Peterka over Skinner for scoring. Just a gut feeling
My thinking was skinny plays up to the leaves, but I did pick peterka last time and that worked out. I will take it under advisement.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Looks like OK and Zemgod have already played their last games in Blue & Gold.
You have no idea just how much hatred I have towards Adams right now for not being able to do something last season to get this team into the playoffs last season. This is why you do everything you can to take advantage of a golden opportunity you unqualified crony dipshit.

Reactions: kirby11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad