GDT: Sabres @ Leaves, 7PM EST TV:TNT, Max Radio:WGR550

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Krebs in the top 9 … on a line with Olofsson

giphy.gif

He's not exactly a fan of the Sabres. His comments are always negative.
What are the positive comments he should have been making during this ongoing drought that just saw us move a quality center out for another puck moving left d?

Reactions: Fearnot

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
What are the positive comments he should have been making during this ongoing drought that just saw us move a quality center out for another puck moving left d?
I don't know. He's into fashion, so maybe he could compliment the uniforms?

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Heh... Sabres must have made a controversial trade... why else would a game against the Laffs be a secondary thought. :popcorn:

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
You have no idea just how much hatred I have towards Adams right now for not being able to do something last season to get this team into the playoffs last season. This is why you do everything you can to take advantage of a golden opportunity you unqualified crony dipshit.
Adams doing the bare minimum in the off season, keeping Vic on the roster and doing nothing to improve this team killed the momentum of last season.

Hopefully Okposo is gone just for the reason of naming a new captain and hopefully the start of something better.

.....Still want to beat the leafs though!

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
First game I've watched on Max. Hulu/espn+ has been freezing on me recently.

GIVE KREBS THE C ALREADY!!!!

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I don’t care how many times we play them, and I wouldn’t care if these were the only games we won in a season, but Buffalo needs to beat Toronto everytime.

Reactions: Tatanka

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I don’t care how many times we play them, and I wouldn’t care if these were the only games we won in a season, but Buffalo needs to beat Toronto everytime.
They pretty much do.

On both counts

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
This is the most wide open game I’ve ever seen a team fail to get a shot in

Reactions: Ehran

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad