GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Leafs have the potential to run dangerous lines if the coaching staff stops with the entitled time allotments and gives TOI based on play on ice

Leafs can potentially run

hyman-tavares-marner
johnsson-matthews-kapanen
moore-nylander-brown
marleau-kadri-ennis

4 line depth; run the lines that have their mojo going on a given night more with high ice time

OR statck three lines

hyman-tavares-marner
johnsson-matthews-nylander
moore-kadri-kapanen
ennis-marleau-brown

I like your second option a lot. The stacked one. Even the 4th line is not that bad really.

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
I hope Muzzin-Dermott get some reps against Eichel tonight. I think they could do really well shutting down top lines.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
I believe this is spot on:

Yeah, the same emotion against Montreal please!
DownrightThickArcticseal-small.gif

Reactions: DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Never thought I'd say it, but I actually feel bad for Sens fans, what a train wreck. Listening to Dorion presser, it was like Stellick and the Ballard era. Scary off the rails.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
My guess is they play extra safe and he sits out for a while. No point bringing him back right now, if even the slightest symptoms are lingering I would just sit him.
Someone said he was on the bike, so not a bad sign.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I'm digging those defensive pairs.

when the leafs get scored on and are chasing the game babcock runs those pairs anyway; why not start with those pairs and score a couple goals first ourselves and settle down in the game; then when opposition cheats for offense we can get odd man rushes

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
when the leafs get scored on and are chasing the game babcock runs those pairs anyway; why not start with those pairs and score a couple goals first ourselves and settle down in the game; then when opposition cheats for offense we can get odd man rushes
Yea I know, I've said it before but I never understood why he starts the game with the same lineups, fall behind in the scoring, change the lineup and catch up/win. Just start them where they had some chemistry from previous games

Reactions: The Spring Samauri

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Hopefully the Leafs are ready to launch out of the deadline with a strong game. Didn't really lose anyone (sorry Lindholm) and didn't really change the lineup. So they know what they've got. So just need to get out there and play well.

Let's string some wins together.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
The really crazy thing is we got nothing in Burlington. Roads are dry, normal day. Southern Ontario seems to have the most diverse whether packed in a tight little area.
You go about 20 minutes north of brampton and it's a different world. The grass will be green in the gta, you go up highway 10 and theres a foot of snow on the ground.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
we gave Lindholm every chance to play and he wasn't as successful as we hoped he would be when we signed him. glad we were able to get a project rather then just waiving him. glad to see moore back up his motor has been missed . seems like a spark plug that makes everyone go a bit harder

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
Never thought I'd say it, but I actually feel bad for Sens fans, what a train wreck. Listening to Dorion presser, it was like Stellick and the Ballard era. Scary off the rails.
Last nights boxscore sums up their team perfectly, a goal by Tkachuk with one assist (Chabot). For this year, those two are the only reason to go to Send games.

Reactions: DarkKnight

KE19

Jan 30, 2019
The Sabres are a joke of a team. Let's pummel them tonight to finally put the notion that their core is better than ours to bed.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Apparently when asked about a Marner contract update, dubas said "no comment." That's the first time hes said that regarding Marner or at all. With AM and Willie he always said something.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Apparently when asked about a Marner contract update, dubas said "no comment." That's the first time hes said that regarding Marner or at all. With AM and Willie he always said something.

I wouldn't read too much into it. It was a silly time to ask that question. I liked Dubas being curt there.

Reactions: Kelly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad