GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
i mean andy makes a lot of saves and makes big saves, but man he lets in goals too

i mean the guy is off to the side and only has one hand on stick and flicks it over and it cant score on you like that

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
hey Matthews Eichel has 2 goals time to raise your game bud

Yeah Matthews, who cares you were probably the second biggest reason we made the playoffs 2 years in a row. Get more pointzzz like eichel, the same eichel whose team has been eliminated all 3 years he has played

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Damn Freddy, was having a great game until then... Not blaming Z too much on that goal.

Chad Johnson pulling another win against the Leafs out of his ass. f*** the Sabres.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Dermott does a lot of Jake specials now. Head fakes, head fakes while skating sideways. Looks good.

So good. I don't know anything about Larsson, but I am glad we waited and picked Dermott. On top of that we got Bracco in that trade

eddieO

Jan 9, 2013
The Beach
I know Zaitsev isn't playing well but if the commentary was on how bad that goal was for Andersen, people wouldn't be so hard on Z. That was a brutal goal to let in for Andy, that's a routine paddle stop.

Oh well. I predict we tie it up late and win in OT.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
With the coin Zaitsev is making for the next 6 years I’d be very motivated to trade him this summer before anyone catches on. I don’t want the Leafs losing anyone on account of that contract.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
i mean andy makes a lot of saves and makes big saves, but man he lets in goals too

He honestly plays like garbage unless the Leafs are getting outshot. For some reason when he’s getting peppered with shots he’s amazing.

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
for those that cant comprehend.. the 4th line has been used to teach our talented forwards to play 2 way hockey this year.....Our new 4th line is a result of their learning curve..byb

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Only the Leafs can find a way to lose to the worst team in the NHL on home ice against a third stringer goaltender, make him look like a Vezina trophy candidate. Bury your f***ING chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad