OT: Sabres jersey

Deadweight

Apr 20, 2014
New York, NY
Hey guys, I'm traveling the arenas and picking up a jersey from each one. I will be in buffalo tomorrow and sunday. Unfortunately for me the Teamstore and keybank are both closed during the weekend.

Which stores in the city will have the biggest selections of jerseys to pick from?

I appreciate the advice. Thanks

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Actually Dave and Adams only has one store now and its located in Williamsville on Sheridan Drive. Their stores in Tonawanda, Niagara Falls and Orchard Park have all closed in the last few years.

Dave and Adams - 8075 Sheridan Drive, Williamsville, New York 14221. Hours - Monday-Saturday - 10:00 am ET - 9:00 pm ET - Sundays - 10:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET. Phone Number - (716) 626-0000.

Laux Sporting Goods (they have their stores located in local malls) and Dicks Sporting Goods will be two other places to go for Sabres jerseys if you can't make it to Dave and Adams.

I would try D&A first as they are a local company - a couple of their workers post here - the jerseys are legit-they are the same ones the Sabres store has - and finally the cost would probably be cheaper. I've got 75% of my Sabres jerseys at their stores.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2