Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The Duke is moving up the lineup.

They got the top 5 D right.. Flip a coin between Boro and Harpur for 6/7

Last edited:

5ive4Fighting

Feb 11, 2019
Lonely end of the rink
If you were to extrapolate our 14 game record since the trade deadline to the whole season we would have four more points than we do right now. We'd still be last, or second last depending on wins. It is still kind of interesting, given that we had Stone, Dzingel and Duchene for 60ish games before that. Is that down to something just not clicking before that could have been clicking but didn't, or have we just arrived at a much worse roster on paper that is in fact a better roster for us, right here and right now, all things considered? Or at least an effectively equivalent roster? Either way, that 8 period goal drought that began once everybody was traded or sitting, when everything felt just so dark and hopeless, feels longer ago than it was.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If you were to extrapolate our 14 game record since the trade deadline to the whole season we would have four more points than we do right now. We'd still be last, or second last depending on wins. It is still kind of interesting, given that we had Stone, Dzingel and Duchene for 60ish games before that. Is that down to something just not clicking before that could have been clicking but didn't, or have we just arrived at a much worse roster on paper that is in fact a better roster for us, right here and right now, all things considered? Or at least an effectively equivalent roster? Either way, that 8 period goal drought that began once everybody was traded or sitting, when everything felt just so dark and hopeless, feels longer ago than it was.

This team keeps surprising me in how they can score goals

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Since Boucher has been gone I have actually liked the way Ceci has been playing. I thought him and Swolanin have looked pretty good together for the most part.
Agree very very lately
But for a 4.6MM$ 434 NHL games player he usually makes a lot of dumb plays
Not needed

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Since Boucher has been gone I have actually liked the way Ceci has been playing. I thought him and Swolanin have looked pretty good together for the most part.

He's played quite a bit with Wolanin as well... Different role.. a D partner that can handle the puck and move it better. Boucher definitely miscast him. He is replaceable

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Agree very very lately
But for a 4.6MM$ 434 NHL games player he usually makes a lot of dumb plays
Not needed

Can't say I disagree however keeping Ceci helps reach the floor and may help prevent other young players from being miscast. Obviously if you can get value for him go for it I am fine either way.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Can't say I disagree however keeping Ceci helps reach the floor and may help prevent other young players from being miscast. Obviously if you can get value for him go for it I am fine either way.
Definitely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad