All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs :sabres

Reactions: InTkachukWeTrust

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
Are you guys confident you can beat the sabres on the second of their back to back games ?

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
If they keep them away from the front of the net and the slot, I think we'll be good.

Last time they scored 7 of their 9 goals against us in those areas. :help:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I'd like to see the sens string some wins here and make a run at second or third last in the league !

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I'm looking forward to Tkachuk putting Dahlin through the backboards behind the net & into the Zamboni. :laugh:

Reactions: Cosmix

5ive4Fighting

Feb 11, 2019
Lonely end of the rink
TBH Crawford has been better than I expected,not saying he should be the coach next season ...But he does have the team playing better

There was an interesting piece in The Athletic the other day that purported to analyze statistically why the record had improved under Crawford. Long story short, they concluded the improved results were all and only down to Nilsson's play.

Why the Senators have a slightly improved winning percentage...

I read it for free in the iOS app.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
There was an interesting piece in The Athletic the other day that purported to analyze statistically why the record had improved under Crawford. Long story short, they concluded the improved results were all and only down to Nilsson's play.

Why the Senators have a slightly improved winning percentage...

I read it for free in the iOS app.

Thanks for saving me the read.

What a bunch of hogwash. Nilsson has been good but anyone should be able to tell the team is much more cohesive, the gap-control isn't awful and they support eachother, in terms of puck posession, far better. The team is playing like an NHL team should, Boucher had a system built around Karlsson and it fell apart when Karlsson was recovering and evaporated entirely after he was traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad