GDT: Sabres host the Wild, 7EDT TV: MSG, ESPN+ Radio: WGR

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Meh, very outside of the post. Levi may have had the blocker on it a couple inches in.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Fortunate win to say the least..but a handful of good individual performances including Mitts, Greenway, Johnson and Levi of course

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Finally over .500

This team isn't even playing 100% their capability.

Granato needs to start coaching.

lecherous

Apr 11, 2002
Rochester, NY
www.voteforrory.com
I'm sure Winnipeg has its nice parts but that one year they hosted the world jrs was not a good look for tourism. Cut to a commercial break and it's pitch black just after lunch as a couple businessmen slip on the ice while the graphic flashes -40 below. Celsius, Fahrenheit, who cares anymore, this place is basically trying to kill its inhabitants at every turn.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
I'm sure Winnipeg has its nice parts but that one year they hosted the world jrs was not a good look for tourism. Cut to a commercial break and it's pitch black just after lunch as a couple businessmen slip on the ice while the graphic flashes -40 below. Celsius, Fahrenheit, who cares anymore, this place is basically trying to kill its inhabitants at every turn.
Winnipeg are amateurs at winter! I was born of the darkness!

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Ress

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Yep. It's 100% on MSG. They don't want ESPN airing pre/post game stuff
It's all about $$. When I had Center Ice, Sabre pre and post games were part of the broadcast. I miss that.

Their app still sucks. Runs behind the actual clock. Requires refreshing. Loses track of my subscription making me have to inexplicably have to login multiple times. Not synched across platforms and devices. Bah....

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad