GDT: Sabres host the Wild, 7EDT TV: MSG, ESPN+ Radio: WGR

Sound_n_Fury

Apr 3, 2005
I'm in Minneapolis right now visiting my daughter and look forward to the Sabres disappointing the local fans! Also going to a Wild game Sunday night vs. Dallas, so tonight's game should be interesting.

Just like their Buffalo counterparts, the Wild fans I talk to are disappointed with the team's inconsistent defensive zone play. Trading for Bogo has to be considered a small panic move, I'd imagine! If the Sabres skate like they did vs, Carolina, I think they can win this one handily.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Our game threads are evidence enough that we've been getting the short end of the stick on calls, but holy moly I didn't know it was this bad.

Someone noted in a different thread that our PP% isn't really too far off of last year's but we just haven't gotten the same amount of opportunities. Nonetheless, they really need to get it cranking.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
I have a good feeling about tonight. We looked good against carolina and wild should be tired playing the 2nd part of a back to back. We stifled the islanders on their back to back. Hoping its the same tonight

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
:cry:

Both my parents had it - my mom is 22 years cancer free thanks to Roswell. My dad was not so blessed and died of a heart attack while in the hospital. I've lost one of my best friends and so many relatives. I'm sure every single one of you sadly has experienced similar loss, as has this entire board. Didn't plan on getting emotional but here we are.

Just 5 months ago

• Wow
Reactions: Dingo44

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
That last 2 times Minnie has come to town have been really good games.

-The first I believe was a 5-3 win (ENG) where Fitzgerald fought Mason Shaw and got the boys going

-Than last year was that crazy back and forth game 6-5 OT with the VO winner with like 12 seconds left.

Hopefully that continues tonight!

Fitzgerald? Olofsson? Who is the unlikely hero tonight!!

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
Be grateful that Center Ice is an option for you. We in the States must use ESPN+. I am not a fan.

Biggest problem I had with Center Ice was too many SD quality games being presented. I believe that's been fixed.
I’m surprised to see someone not a fan of ESPN+. Every game home and away feed and you can access it from Hulu. What’s not to like?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad