Buffalo, NY
1703214222021.png

• Love
Reactions: Habz4Evr and Beerz

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I opted to watch Polar Express with the family instead of watching the game. Kinda regretting that a touch. But also Christmas time tradition so glad I did.

This just means we’re losing 7-1 on Saturday cause we can never have 2 in a row.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I opted to watch Polar Express with the family instead of watching the game. Kinda regretting that a touch. But also Christmas time tradition so glad I did.

This just means we’re losing 7-1 on Saturday cause we can never have 2 in a row.
At least the Bills are playing Saturday night, so there's an easy option to avoid the nightmare that is the Sabres after a win.

Reactions: Mike McDermott

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I hope they have the same zest on the 30th when they play the Blue Jackets again at home. I'd love a repeat performance of tonight

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Apologies off topic. Great game. Shutting rich entitlement leaves blow fans is a life changing event for buffalonians . Awesome. Way give good defensive effort throughout. Beat the top six in thr nhl but we suck. I've heard that narrative. Embattled coach.

Kevyn i want you to make me eat dirt after yiu win next four. As yiu have less than 13 losses to play w . I know the nhl wrote you out and killed you off like the Palestinians out of the story. Who's pissed scouts picking the bones of a talented team needs a skilled tough guy each line to charge net and eat trouba types ruining hockey. Teach us lessons take risks , you fought teach cozens to fight. On tik tok

Yuu have vicious reporters pedo that suck life out of losers. Kick my ass win so we aren't all trauma victims like all who grew up here. and a fun team to watch last night. You played correctly but they dont live in front of the net . Beat the rigged Edge nhl F u they have nothing we need. Make em play sports and you'll win but man. Ten game win steak and ill punch myself in face not fir watching Columbus type games but for doubting your knowledge of the world you are trying to win honorably in .If no girgs we need honorable tough hitter peca , brian spenser who brings it every night and never expects to win against Hartford or the golden seals. Arrrg. Two we want two we want two. I need a shot and a valium aftar half yr games i cant afford it. Help me kev

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad