Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Do we care?

SmartSelect_20231221_102901_Photos.jpg

SmartSelect_20231221_103035_Google.jpg

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
At this rate, I wouldn't mind another blowout if it gets Granato fired, and a veteran coach hired. I doubt Adams has the balls to do that, and that may be something that costs him later down the line.

I have a hard time rooting for this group of players. It's honestly one of the more unlikeable groups in recent memory. The Murray teams at least had grit. The Botts teams definitely rival this team. This team just pisses away points with half ass efforts. Their 'effort' at home is laughable. Highly paid players aren't putting in the work to win.

I was hoping Granato would go full Tortorella to the media after their embarrassing loss last game, but he defended them saying how much they 'care' and how hard they 'work'. Nonsense.

Yuck. I can't root for this team right now.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
At this rate, I wouldn't mind another blowout if it gets Granato fired, and a veteran coach hired. I doubt Adams has the balls to do that, and that may be something that costs him later down the line.
I don't see them bringing a vet in mid-season. I guess be careful what we wish for with Matty 'Welland' Ellis waiting in the wings.

• Wow
Reactions: Dubi Doo

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Yea, I’m not watching this.

Maybe they are waiting until after the holidays to can everybody. Mass firings aren’t very Christmas-y.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I am resigned that the wins/losses are not a priority in how ownership views success of its enterprise. As a result I am not rooting for embarrassment nor will I exuberantly celebrate successes. I am at the point where I was when they began work on massive construction project near me. I would drive by note somethings that were new and not give it much thought knowing it was a 3 year project. It is finished and I have yet to set foot in the complex.

Go team.

Deleted member 346512

hope for a clear lose so that the pressure on Adams increases

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
hope for a clear lose so that the pressure on Adams increases
From where? They don’t give a solitary f*** about the fans. They don’t even bother to answer legit questions in a meaningful way from the media. The owner isn’t going to fire him. There is no pressure. There is noise they don’t listen to.

If they aren’t going to win the next one…I don’t care if they win this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad