TBN: Sabres have a new friend in the locker room for this season also new inscription

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
That was the place.... don't remember the year. But Peter Gabriel came out wearing that weird head gear during Suppers Ready. But then again, with all the pot in the air, I might have been dreaming the whole thing!!

"apocalypse in 9/8s" section of "Supper's Ready", IIRC. Later on he did did that flash explosion and his black jumpsuit turned to silver during that section...

I finally had a chance to hear the whole "Supper's Ready" done by Steve Hackett in his Genesis Revisited tour 2 years ago. It was f'ing perfect, except it really needed PG on vocals.

You lucky ******** that saw PG when he was still with Genesis... :yo:

I only got to hear him do "The Lamb" and "Back in NYC" when he went solo.

Holy crap did we go off topic. :D

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
"apocalypse in 9/8s" section of "Supper's Ready", IIRC. Later on he did did that flash explosion and his black jumpsuit turned to silver during that section...

I finally had a chance to hear the whole "Supper's Ready" done by Steve Hackett in his Genesis Revisited tour 2 years ago. It was f'ing perfect, except it really needed PG on vocals.

You lucky ******** that saw PG when he was still with Genesis... :yo:

I only got to hear him do "The Lamb" and "Back in NYC" when he went solo.

Holy crap did we go off topic. :D

PG was a true artist! I saw them again at Century after Trick of the Tail came out. Bill Bruford was sub drumming for Phil Collins. They did the Lamb but don't recall Supper. I'm betting they knew collectively decided that Supper wasn't doable without Peter.

I wanted them to try anyways.........

The guy sitting next to me was a devoted PG acolyte and pronounced the new 4some a complete sham!!!:laugh::sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad