Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Two memes satisfied:
Cory softie
Devils one goal blown lead in 3rd

JQg82TJ.png

UZQ1D7t.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I liked that Kane's two penalties led to their loss.

I feel like this always happens with Kane
I think it was our home and home series earlier this year when Bylsma called him out after one of the games. I've been sour on him since he posted that stupid picture of him on a Las Vegas balcony with stacks of money. I realize he was only 21 then, so he probably deserves a pass, but it seems to be one thing after another with him. I remember being intrigued by the idea of trading for him a few years back. He was supposed to be being traded out of Winnipeg since even before Winnipeg moved from Atlanta. It seemed like it was never gonna happen.

I tinkled in my pants, just a little bit.:laugh:

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Didn't get to watch all of the game but looks like they were pretty solid. What the hell are we going to do now till Sunday? This whole bye week thing is annoying.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Didn't get to watch all of the game but looks like they were pretty solid. What the hell are we going to do now till Sunday? This whole bye week thing is annoying.

Argue over the dumbest **** imaginable most likely.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Debate Josefson's usefulness for 5 days!

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Nice to see these past bunch of games the forwards have been pulling up and looking to pass when entering the offensive zone instead of just throwing it in deep or blindly throwing it elsewhere. Same goes for the PP which has looked more fluid as well. Overall the offense has just been more proactive instead of reactive.

Part of the reason why we've looked a bit better.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
The PP looked great last night, but let's not overlook how awful the Sabres are on the PK - they allow 72 shots per 60. The next worst team allows 58 shots per 60.

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
The PP looked great last night, but let's not overlook how awful the Sabres are on the PK - they allow 72 shots per 60. The next worst team allows 58 shots per 60.

Yeah, but they have moved the puck better on the PP last few games. Not just against the Sabres.

Offseason Champs

May 16, 2011
Nice to see these past bunch of games the forwards have been pulling up and looking to pass when entering the offensive zone instead of just throwing it in deep or blindly throwing it elsewhere. Same goes for the PP which has looked more fluid as well. Overall the offense has just been more proactive instead of reactive.

Part of the reason why we've looked a bit better.

I also noticed a lack of dumpnchase when entering zones the last few games. Suddenly scoring goals and having offensive zone pressure. Doesn't hurt that the main guys who were half assing it in Palms and Henrique finally decided to start showing up on a near nightly basis.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Yeah, and he should not have had to drop the gloves either.
He made a clean body check earlier in the shift.

One of the things that really bothers me about the current nhl is the fact that you have to fight every time you throw a solid clean hit. It's ridiculous. If someone takes a run at your guy and throws a cheap hit, fine. But every time a guy gets rocked with a clean hit, there has to be a fight. Just play the game.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Yeah, but they have moved the puck better on the PP last few games. Not just against the Sabres.

Ward changed it up by putting Hall on the left-wall and Palms on the right-wall.
The point man in the middle blue line.

It has given Hall & Palms more ice to work with even if it has eliminated the one-timer which was too predictable and didn't work much anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad