Post-Game Talk: Sabres def. Canucks - 5-2 (Horvat, Dowling)

Point Spread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
For some reason I thought Gallant was still out there available for hire.

Nope. But he might be available in less than 3 years time judging from the fact that his HC tenure has been increasing by month(s) in his last few stops. His tenure in Vegas (2 years 9 months 2 days according to CF) was his longest NHL HC tenure to date. :popcorn:

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I'm a bit torn about Miller. I was ready to unload him asap last year after he started last season the way he did, showing up other players and spazzing out. But he really carried this team later when everything was going sideways. He has the ability to drive a line when he's on his game. But after seeing him start the season looking so bad, and not demonstrating any leadership out there, I'm ready to say goodbye, again. I do worry that he's going to spoil our younger players with his attitude. I worry that nobody in the room has the balls to stand up to the guy, because he is important to the team, and he's also a volatile hot head who will take it personally and then who knows what he'll pull. I'm back on the wagon of trading Miller for a young, right handed defender that can play top 4 minutes.
That’s toxic as f***.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Well, If I can grasp anything about that game, is that the boys 'bonded' the night before...
Perhaps a bit too well, as that was a pathetic game that only got worse as the game, and perhaps hangovers, encroached. ;)

If true, I hope they suffered, and suffered more at the bag skate the next day.

We have troubling issues with almost every and all aspects of this team right now.

I hope the team shows short-term answers in Chicago - and they better.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Canucks are a business.

Why not treat it like any other business?

If the business performance doesnt meet your expectations take your cash elsewhere

Well some businesses have over time created an ecosystem that makes it very difficult or undesirable to switch or go elsewhere. One can spend less money or any money in any given year, but switching away from the product that the business sells might not be worth the effort. Case in point, there was a time in my life when I switched between Android and Apple phones. Now I don't bother.

I am/was a fan of the Canucks, Grizzlies, Blue Jays, Lions, 86ers/WhiteCaps. I can't really be a fan of another team. The closest I got was wanting the Raptors to win because they are Canada's team but it took many many years of not wanting them to lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad