Pre-Game Talk: Sabres @ Caps 1.27.2013 3 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Thanks, I thought there might have been something like that.

We'll have to ask Joe B. if they're related. Although he has shown remarkable restraint. I had my shots all ready to go a couple times and he didn't say it, despite golden set-ups.

Last year for 1 game on a weekend I planned to drink every time Joe B said "saucer". Barely made it to the 1st intermission. Never again.

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
Caps game at 3, then I go in net at 6:30 :D

You know it's novice league when the guy with the worst vision and slowest reflexes on the team is the goalie :biglaugh:

The goalie, eh? Pulled pork sandwiches for you.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
You have a rolex? Cool TX!

FORGOT: I have a Gibson watch my son bought me when he toured the Gibson guitar factory. It's still in the box... needs a battery and the band adjusted. Think I'll do that soon.

i am not sure if you are serious. the rolex 24 is a 24 hour race at daytona every january. twice around the clock. this is the weekend.

i dont have a rolex. wouldnt want a rolex. dont wear a watch. used to carry a railroad pocket watch when i wanted a watch. now...just the cellphone.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
i am not sure if you are serious. the rolex 24 is a 24 hour race at daytona every january. twice around the clock. this is the weekend.

i dont have a rolex. wouldnt want a rolex. dont wear a watch. used to carry a railroad pocket watch when i wanted a watch. now...just the cellphone.

Tex's watch drawer:

Rolex-Watches-Collection.jpg

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
i dont get how a RH center will help OV if he is still passing to his backhand. Anyway ive liked what ive seen from beagle this season and glad he gets a chance at a bigger role.

Anyways last NHL shorten season Devils started out 0-3-1 and 5th game was vs the Sabers they won that game and went on to win the cup.

So today is 1st step to winning the cup

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Sabres have nothing much to offer other than that first line, which wont keep them in the game every game (even great lines have offdays). Good opportunity for the Caps to get their first W at home.

Ryan Miller? Has looked amazing this year.... but the Sabres defense has looked pitiful.

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006

I was serious.... didn't know it was a race.

Lotta folks like Rolexes. They're really a precise, well-made timepiece. Of course, the robbery/burglary factor is something I'd have to give serious thought to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad