Post-Game Talk (GBU): Sabres at Blackhawks GDT (7 PM ET)

Bferra13

Apr 7, 2019
I am not not a Hutton fan. And Vesey is another piece of deadweight that needs to be gone with the 4 or do other guys that are deadweight... Looking at you Sherry and Okposo.

DatGuy

Sep 25, 2015
Cant blame Vesey to much, he not tripped and half lost his balance trying to lift the defenders stick. Still a penalty 200 feet from your net sucks.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Garbage fluke goal, garbage penalty, garbage penalty kill goal inc. Get it all out of the way early.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I don't think it was even Vesey's stick, and if it was, it wasn't because he was being selfish. Some of you people with your whipping boys.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
We now have only three legitimate NHL players in the top 6, it is difficult to score and create dangerous moments in such a situation.

dang111

Oct 20, 2017
Vesey penalty reminded me of an old one I saw at an Amerks game. Amerks vs Cornwall Aces. Amerks player got tripped and his stick came up and clipped the other guy. To this day I remember the refs call: 2 minutes Cornwall for high sticking, 2 minutes Amerks for “high sticking on the trip”, exact quote.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Vesey penalty reminded me of an old one I saw at an Amerks game. Amerks vs Cornwall Aces. Amerks player got tripped and his stick came up and clipped the other guy. To this day I remember the refs call: 2 minutes Cornwall for high sticking, 2 minutes Amerks for “high sticking on the trip”, exact quote.

Last time I remmeber we got a penalty for someone hitting themselves in the face was when Risto cleanly checked Koivu...in which Risto got 5 and a game for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad