Confirmed with Link: Saad/Gilbert to Avs for Zadorov/Lindholm

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Remember when we thought he was going for the rebuild...nah it was all bullshit, he just f***ed up on the goalie situation so he had to come up with a logical explanation, but here we are with Stan acquiring an unsigned RFA that he's about to give long term cap dollars to...in b4 deal that's in the 4-5 year region for 4.5-5m...

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
I'm stumped. I know we wanted to trade Saad but why this deal? Are we bringing one of the Russian prospects over and needed a Russian?

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Wow

very underwhelming trade

But to be honest I doubt losing Saad and adding Sutor/Shaw really makes that big of a difference with our forwards overall, especially if guys like Nylander, Kubalik, Dach, DeBrincat, and Strome can take their games to the next level.

As for the blue line we basically added another average, bottom pairing defenseman....yay...

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
It’s become obvious, we’re trying to bottom out this year. That’s why I think a guy like Murphy is next, he helps the team which isn’t what Bowman wants.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Zadorov isn’t as bad as people are making it seem. This trade is that bad, though. Makes no sense.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

This trade was a smart, progressive team taking advantage of an old-school team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad