s19 stick

RoyalGremlin

The future is now.
Jun 19, 2007
to clarify:
i'm a left hander.
i can get a right handed s19 brand new off someone who doesnt want it for 150.
i should be able to exchange it for a leftie at a store, right?
should i do it?

SouthpawTRK

Sep 18, 2009
Northern California
Prior to buying the stick, I would check with your LHS to see if they will swap you sticks. Some retail stores will not do an even exchange; especially if you do not have a receipt and/or if you did not buy it from them. Unless, the person you are buying it from is willing to give you back your money if the LHS does not want to exchange the stick.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
To be honest, I dont think any LHS would do that for you...exchanging an outside product, which they have no knowledge of condition, use etcetc for one of their own? No way...but agreed, $150 is great for an S19

nullterm

Dec 8, 2007
Port Moody, BC
Prior to buying the stick, I would check with your LHS to see if they will swap you sticks. Some retail stores will not do an even exchange; especially if you do not have a receipt and/or if you did not buy it from them. Unless, the person you are buying it from is willing to give you back your money if the LHS does not want to exchange the stick.

Yeah, not sure how that'd work given 30 day warranty for sticks.

RoyalGremlin

The future is now.
Jun 19, 2007
good call on checking with the store to see if they'll take an exchange. i was planning on going to pro life hockey in vaughan since they have so many sticks it wouldnt make a difference that much in their inventory, plus i want specifically an 85 flex, i have no confidence in wrist or snap shots with a rigid stick but i can really hammer slapshots, although i dont get them off in games often, pretty rare.
well we'll see how things go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad