Post-Game Talk (GBU): Ryan who?

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
U:
Injuries.
Leino not getting rewarded with the Caruba Collision for his hit on Ennis.

:laugh::laugh:

G: Enroth. Who needs Miller if (he can't) Enroth can keep this up...
i liked stewart up until the injury.
Foligno looked great except for a few really bad passes (but a lot of people guilty of that last night)
Myers should convert to the wing :sarcasm:

B: Losing girgs and losing stewart. I would put this in the U, but losing games without them isn't completely terrible...
Callahan looked way off, last night. still adjusting i am sure.

U: Mr. Lame-o. Other than two halfway decent plays (one where he almost score) he was a turn over machine and a coaster the rest of the night.

6 out of a possible 8 points...

edit - i include that bit about callahan because he is one of my favorite players and hopefully a future sabre ;)

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Good:
- Chainshot
- Stories
- Beer
- Enroth

Bad:
- Good byes
- McBain

Awesome:
- Cigar City
- Dirt

RazielMoshman

Jul 10, 2012
UK
:laugh::laugh:

G: Enroth. Who needs Miller if (he can't) Enroth can keep this up...
i liked stewart up until the injury.
Foligno looked great except for a few really bad passes (but a lot of people guilty of that last night)
Myers should convert to the wing :sarcasm:

B: Losing girgs and losing stewart. I would put this in the U, but losing games without them isn't completely terrible...
Callahan looked way off, last night. still adjusting i am sure.

U: Mr. Lame-o. Other than two halfway decent plays (one where he almost score) he was a turn over machine and a coaster the rest of the night.

6 out of a possible 8 points...

edit - i include that bit about callahan because he is one of my favorite players and hopefully a future sabre ;)

Has Myers ever tried wing? Out of interest other than his history of being a dman what would be the main problem?

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Has Myers ever tried wing? Out of interest other than his history of being a dman what would be the main problem?

imo, he is still a little sloppy in his own zone, but he is much better than the past two years. I just see so much offensive ability in this guy. There was a point last night where he read the play so well and worked into a passing lane to create a turnover and a great scoring opportunity. he didn't convert, but with vision like that....

It's his great wing span that really helps seal the deal on defense.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
They've played two entertaining games in a row. I like that they're opening it up, even though that leads to us getting outshot by even wider margins. At least I'm not drifting off during games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad