Ryan White

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
I guess he cleared:

Philadelphia Flyers ‏@NHLFlyers 4m4 minutes ago
Roster Update: The #Flyers have loaned C Ryan White to the @LVPhantoms of @TheAHL.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
They may just go with 12 forwards for a while given they're at home until Feb. 8th.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
If White does well Rinaldo could've lost his spot for good. No need for both.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So are we ever going to find out what's wrong with Laughton?

Glad Rinaldo's gone, but if White's coming up I guess that means Laughton is still hurt.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
So are we ever going to find out what's wrong with Laughton?

Glad Rinaldo's gone, but if White's coming up I guess that means Laughton is still hurt.

We were already told point blank, Dude... "Upper Body Injury"... Isn't that enough for you? :sarcasm:

Seriously though, while we may never be told during his playing days with the Flyers, I believe that we can all but bet the farm that it was a concussion.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Lol you seem to have forgot who our coach is :sarcasm:
That's true. You never know with Berube.
Though he made him a healthy scratch for a few games and the only reason for Rinaldo coming back into the lineup was Laughton's injury. So I believe even Berube has run out of patience with him. But maybe I'm just naive. ;)

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He should definitely be re-signed. He's been everything we idiotically dreamed Rinaldo could become, plus more. In a perfect world we keep White and send Rinaldo to the AHL to get rid of him.

Clown Baby*

Give White Rinaldo's contract, show Zac the door, and you have yourself a happy-camper.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
he has played consistently well since he got here...and if anything hes getting better and better. plus he has given us much needed balls at times. please resign him. excellent fourth liner. love ryan white.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I'm totally on board with White, like I said in another thread he brings it every night everytime he's on the ice 100% effort, has way better hands than I thought, would love him to get extended, and Rinaldo get gone

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
This guy has been one of the bright spots this season for the Flyers and has to be re-signed. He is consistent and he can win face-offs which is huge. Rinaldo I don't think has much of a chance coming back with his second straight bad season.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
White, Bellemare, and VandeVelde have all been bright spots and have the makings of the Carcillo/Asham-Betts-Laperriere line that was so effective in 2010.

This should absolutely be our 4th line next season AND should be used in some defensive situations to allow Couturier to get more O-Zone starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad