Ryan White

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Hey, I'm just inquiring about a former Hab I liked. How is Ryan White doing within your organization? I see he have been sent down, but he only played 3 games in the AHL. What's up with that? Have he been injured?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

RJ8812*

Tore his pectoral muscle in the off-season. He was sent to the Phantoms for a conditioning stint. He should be recalled some time next week

RinaldoZac

Jun 30, 2012
Hey, I'm just inquiring about a former Hab I liked. How is Ryan White doing within your organization? I see he have been sent down, but he only played 3 games in the AHL. What's up with that? Have he been injured?

Thanks

Ryan is on a conditioning stint in Lehigh Valley following a torn left pectoralis suffered in the offseason. First trip to Philly was to hospital.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
He's on Waivers now which was to be expected since he hasn't played in half a year and has not exactly appeared to be in game shape yet during his 3 game conditioning stint with the Phantoms.

Chances are good that he clears.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
He's on Waivers now which was to be expected since he hasn't played in half a year and has not exactly appeared to be in game shape yet during his 3 game conditioning stint with the Phantoms.

Chances are good that he clears and spends the rest of the year with the Phantoms.

Sam CarchidiVerified account
‏@BroadStBull
If White clears, he will go to Phantoms.

(after talking to Hextall)

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
White can't stay on the team without someone else (like Laughton, VdV or CC) being waived. And so he has been waived.

BillDineen

Aug 9, 2009
Guess they are worried about superstar double V getting claimed!

RJ8812*

so White is staying with the Phantoms? Does Berube actually think Rinaldo and VdV offer more to the team than White would?

Christ, I despise our coach

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
so White is staying with the Phantoms? Does Berube actually think Rinaldo and VdV offer more to the team than White would?

White probably needs more games. Just because he played in a couple phantoms games doesnt mean he is in game shape yet.

BillDineen

Aug 9, 2009

Berube likes him, Hextall signed him and Hextall is sending White down. GM provides players to a coach. Clearly Berube is a large part of the decision (he loves VV), but Hextall is a part of it.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
White is also a center. We should be relieved he hasn't replaced Laughton on the roster.

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
White is also a center. We should be relieved he hasn't replaced Laughton on the roster.

If Berube continues splitting time between Laughton and Vinny, I wouldn't be against sending down Laughton. Being away from this team may be good in the long run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad