Staples Twitter: Ryan Strome traded to the Rangers

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I had a been feeling we would look dumb on that trade in a few years. Now two teams will if he figures it out

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
He's somehow gotten slower since he left here. Still, he's an improvement over what they iced for a 4th line last night and Spooner was being scratched so whatever. Now he can bitch to his daddy about his deployment on a 3rd team.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
I think he is a 4th liner that may fight some at this point, I can't see him figuring this out at all, I think Rags have a good coach though, and Strome has played for 3 non NHL coaches now, Flintstone, Rubble and Flintstone 2.0

Reactions: Quickdraw2828

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
I had a been feeling we would look dumb on that trade in a few years. Now two teams will if he figures it out
Are you truly worried that Strome will come back to bite us in the a** at this point? Sure, it could happen. But, he is not the guy I would be worried about coming of age with another team. He is not another Nino...not at this point. He has been unable to put it together for over three years...with different teams. I am not even thinking about this guy. If he improves, great. I don't wish anything bad against him. I just don't see it with him. Caveat: I was wrong once.

Reactions: bigtim1988

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad