Staples Twitter: Ryan Strome traded to the Rangers

TommytheCat

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Are you truly worried that Strome will come back to bite us in the a** at this point? Sure, it could happen. But, he is not the guy I would be worried about coming of age with another team. He is not another Nino...not at this point. He has been unable to put it together for over three years...with different teams. I am not even thinking about this guy. If he improves, great. I don't wish anything bad against him. I just don't see it with him. Caveat: I was wrong once.
i wish he sux for the rags ... f$!k the fn rags

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
He sucks everywhere. For a guy billed to be a playmaking 2C that can skate out of the draft, I see none of those skills. He does nothing well. His first year was a total aberration.

I think there was a few guys who were drafted and then the NHL passed them by because of the change in style. Strome was/is one of those guys.

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
Nino is better than Strome but I wouldn't exactly exactly say he's come back to bit us in the a**. He's scored over 50 points once and has all of 2 goals and 8 assists this year. Solid NHL player but not exactly top 5 pick material.

Are you truly worried that Strome will come back to bite us in the a** at this point? Sure, it could happen. But, he is not the guy I would be worried about coming of age with another team. He is not another Nino...not at this point. He has been unable to put it together for over three years...with different teams. I am not even thinking about this guy. If he improves, great. I don't wish anything bad against him. I just don't see it with him. Caveat: I was wrong once.

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
His current deal might just be his last on big money, so he better start saving up for his retirement unless he can turn his game around. Hope it's not with the Rags though

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
I love how they list penalty mins, like it’s 1995 and fighting is still a big part of the game, where higher PIM meant you were a fighter. :laugh:

In 2018, those 170 penalty mins just represent lots of undisciplined penalties, at the complete wrong time.

Vanilla Strome indeed

Reactions: WorkHahdPlayHahd

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
And to think that R. Strome is the best out of all his brothers....wow... I really don't think Dylan can put it together. In AHL, for sure.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Bump on an old friend - nothing important
I can't help but think the Strome pick was a Turncoat influenced pick.
It was reported he did train with a group of Islanders including Turncoat the offseason before his draft year .
I am happy the Rags fans are satisfied with him.
Oilers - 18 - 1 -1 -2
Rags - 35 - 6 -5 - 11
He is pacing at 20 points for 82 games .

Some on our board have discussed a trade for Dzingel.
2011 # 5 Ryan strome - 393g - 65 - 108 - 173
2011 # 204 Ryan Dzingle - 242g. 60 - 62. - 122
You just never can tell.

Reactions: bigtim1988

Phil120362

Dec 29, 2018
If a good player has a brother,well take em! See what 30 years of ineptitude does to a fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad