Kodiak64

Dec 16, 2010
Edmonton
Interesting.
2nsyo0l.jpg

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
I stuck my head into this mirror universe and snapped a screenshot.
draftlottery.jpg

What does this mean?

It means the Islanders were so bad, they were awarded both last and second last place, thus almost guaranteeing that they would win the draft lottery for the undoubted first overall, Morgan Reilly.

Yet their GM, Brian Burke still managed to lose out to the Maple Leafs', whose GM, Scott Howson (Also known as the luckiest GM in the league) was appointed shortly after Burke left the Leafs organization after a teary-eyed admittance of making lethal mistakes during his tenure.

Steve Tambellini was there after an interview question ("Would you rather have a low fat slice of cheese on your sandwich, or real cheddar?) left him stumped. His indecision left him in the TSN studio for weeks, trying to come up with his answer.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
It means the Islanders were so bad, they were awarded both last and second last place, thus almost guaranteeing that they would win the draft lottery for the undoubted first overall, Morgan Reilly.

Yet their GM, Brian Burke still managed to lose out to the Maple Leafs', whose GM, Scott Howson (Also known as the luckiest GM in the league) was appointed shortly after Burke left the Leafs organization after a teary-eyed admittance of making lethal mistakes during his tenure.

Steve Tambellini was there after an interview question ("Would you rather have a low fat slice of cheese on your sandwich, or real cheddar?) left him stumped. His indecision left him in the TSN studio for weeks, trying to come up with his answer.

Hahaha! That's even better than the scenario I had. Full points awarded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad