Youtube: Ryan Reaves v. Eric Gryba

TorNsh*

Big of a mismatch, would have liked to see Reaves go with Cowen.

Still, Reaves is one of the best in a dying business. Love his fights.

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
Big of a mismatch, would have liked to see Reaves go with Cowen.

Still, Reaves is one of the best in a dying business. Love his fights.

Best in a dying business because Reaves actually has hockey talent and play a regular bottom-6 shift and penalty kill.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
One sided, but what was Gryba thinking?

My team is down 2-0, taking on their big guy could give my team a boost. Call it a coincidence if you like but Ottawa came back to eventually win it in a SO.

MaxChart

Nov 7, 2010
Montréal

☐ Not REKT
☑ REKT
☑ REKTangle
☑ SHREKT
☑ REKT-it Ralph
☑ Total REKTall
☑ The Lord of the REKT
☑ The Usual SusREKTs
☑ North by NorthREKT
☑ REKT to the Future
☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT
☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
☑ LawREKT of Arabia
☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT
☑ eREKTile dysfunction

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
Gryba had the stones to stand up for himself, Lapierre did not.

hashtagnoratshere

Wait why does/did Lapierre have to stand up for himself there? He did nothing wrong there at all other than get mugged in the corner. I'm all for players being held responsible for their actions but Lapi obviously didn't think it was worth a fight but RR did and beat the snot out of Gryba

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Reaves tough as nails as usual.....not sure how he hasn't damaged his hand on a helmet

Lappy ever the wife still needs other people to fight his fights :help:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Wait why does/did Lapierre have to stand up for himself there? He did nothing wrong there at all other than get mugged in the corner. I'm all for players being held responsible for their actions but Lapi obviously didn't think it was worth a fight but RR did and beat the snot out of Gryba

After the incident in the corner Lappy went out of his way to try to hit Gryba and that was his chance to drop his gloves if the hit was fight worthy but Lappy doesn't fight his own battles. your point is well taken though because its the new NHL and Gryba didn't have to drop his gloves either.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa

Lapi is a great name for that puzzi!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad