Ryan O'rielly On the Block

Rockmorton

Oct 26, 2011
I'd just wait until free agency next summer. That will give us time to see what we have in the likes of Klimchuk, Baertchi, etc. By then we'll have a pretty good idea as to what we need on the left side, and if ROR's price tag would be worth it.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'd just wait until free agency next summer. That will give us time to see what we have in the likes of Klimchuk, Baertchi, etc. By then we'll have a pretty good idea as to what we need on the left side, and if ROR's price tag would be worth it.

That's pretty much how I feel as well. If we're trading out any significant assets it should be to fill the need on our backend, not adding to the area we are deepest at, despite ROR being an excellent player.

Rockmorton

Oct 26, 2011
That's pretty much how I feel as well. If we're trading out any significant assets it should be to fill the need on our backend, not adding to the area we are deepest at, despite ROR being an excellent player.

And, if we decide we want ROR in the fold, we can just wait until he hits FA. He strikes me as the kind of guy who is going to FA, regardless of whether he's traded or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad