Ryan Murphy called up?

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
If we're putting Skinner on IR, why are we calling up Murphy?

Wouldn't Rask make more sense? Or calling up Dalpe?

Let's wait for more information...something isn't right here.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Skinner to IR?

John Forslund ‏@JohnForslund

Canes will also officially announce soon that Jeff Skinner has sustained a concussion and obviously will not play tomorrow. #indefinate

Murphy-J.Staal-Dwyer

At least he wouldn't be making so many defensive mistakes.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
If we're putting Skinner on IR, why are we calling up Murphy?

Wouldn't Rask make more sense? Or calling up Dalpe?

Let's wait for more information...something isn't right here.

Small offensive forward out, small offensive forward in, makes sense to me :sarcasm:

That or JR is sick of Sangs not producing any offense while not having any clue on defense.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Soooooo.. what's the shelf life of players who have sustained multiple concussions before they are 21?

EDIT: Still don't know how bad of a concussion it was. Get well soon Jeff!

CanesAvs16

Jun 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Anyone determine why we called up Murphy if Skinner is injured? Any trade rumors? I think I saw the Checkers fly out at 6pm, so any call ups from there should be done before then (not saying they wouldn't do anything after, just makes more sense before).

Mr America

Sep 19, 2010
www.hockeyfights.com
Anyone determine why we called up Murphy if Skinner is injured? Any trade rumors? I think I saw the Checkers fly out at 6pm, so any call ups from there should be done before then (not saying they wouldn't do anything after, just makes more sense before).

Well Charlotte is recalling people from the ECHL, apparently they are very short handed. At least that's the only reason I can think of at the moment.

CanesAvs16

Jun 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Well Charlotte is recalling people from the ECHL, apparently they are very short handed. At least that's the only reason I can think of at the moment.

Sorry I think I miss-worded my statement. I meant if any call-ups to the Canes from Charlotte were going to happen you would think they would do them before they fly out to Western Canada today. I was thinking more along the lines of if we were going to make a trade and needed to make a few exchanges of players.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Like someone else said in another thread, McBain is basically the only d-man that's able to be moved, so maybe he got shipped out for some forward help?

Mr America

Sep 19, 2010
www.hockeyfights.com
Welsh and Nash came up for Joni and Gleason, so why would it have to be a forward that comes up for Skinner... We need a D man, so Skinner on IR could do that

No, Welsh and Nash came up for Skinner and Brent. Jordan was called up and Sangs was already here for Joni and Gleason.

Why do we need a defenseman since we have six healthy? Unless there are more injury surprises in store for us?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad