Injury Report: Ryan McDonagh: Jaw contusion and neck spasm, but NO 2nd concussion

Badko

Jan 9, 2007
Absolutely ridiculous. I'd like to see the "dive" that all idiots in the main board would pull after a straight left to the jaw.

Was a punch confirmed? I swore he actually hit him with his elbow. Take a close look.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I hope they go after Simmonds next time but let's be honest, it'll probably be a staged fight between he and Glass. Mr. McIlrath needs to introduce himself to Simmonds. Where's Micheal Haley?:sarcasm:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Was a punch confirmed? I swore he actually hit him with his elbow. Take a close look.

CajnpTdUMAAub5q.png

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
goodbye playoffs...

There is no use in even making the playoffs at this point. Get the 1st round pick back, sign the good guys while their value is low, and move some of the high priced guys to up and coming contenders--the rangers aren't contending this year

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
teams can sometimes rally around injuries like this. Just like they sometimes rally around backup goalies taking over for their starters like last year when the rangers basically steamrolled that stretch to win the presidents trophy...

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
teams can sometimes rally around injuries like this. Just like they sometimes rally around backup goalies taking over for their starters like last year when the rangers basically steamrolled that stretch to win the presidents trophy...

Have a hard time believing the Rangers rallied around Talbot. He stole the entire month of March for the team, they were atrocious defensively with him in net and deserved to lose half the games they won.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Have a hard time believing the Rangers rallied around Talbot. He stole the entire month of March for the team, they were atrocious defensively with him in net and deserved to lose half the games they won.

the rangers stole his entire first month seemingly by scoring like 50 goals a game when he was doing his impersonation of swiss cheese.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
If they do have to call up a defenseman, please just don't be Chris Summers.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
What a fake. What a *****. What a diver. Am I missing any other description for our captain. That's why Philly fans deserve the stigma they get.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
the rangers stole his entire first month seemingly by scoring like 50 goals a game when he was doing his impersonation of swiss cheese.

This is also true. Point is losing McDonagh vs. even losing Hank is a whole different ballgame.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I know this isn't anyone's immediate concern but I'm wondering how this effects the Yandle situation as well. ****ing Simmonds you weenie.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
It's just ridiculous that good hockey hits like Johansen/Hickey get suspensions, and this doesn't.

Gonna do my best to leave it at that.

Amen.

This may be the season here folks. Nash out, mcD out, Klein playing hurt, G and staal serious liabilities. Yandle soon to be trade bait.

Not our year. Sell what u can and regroup

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Shocked they ruled on the elbow so quickly...Snider must have wanted Smmonds in the game for Sunday . Retribution should be Undertaker on Simmonds .....once we get the game in hand....2 points are a must....and then Glass takes the wrist off of Giroux with a subtle slash only once we are in control of the score...if not...book it for a future date .

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Amen.

This may be the season here folks. Nash out, mcD out, Klein playing hurt, G and staal serious liabilities. Yandle soon to be trade bait.

Not our year. Sell what u can and regroup

The problem here is the players we all want to sell sans the Wonder Twins are the players we can't afford to lose without a serious blow being dealt to the team's ability to compete.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
This is also true. Point is losing McDonagh vs. even losing Hank is a whole different ballgame.

its a chance to rally...thats is how its similar. the rangers can feel sorry for themselves, or the dozen or so players who are playing like dog crap can finally put on their big boy pants and come to play for a full 60 minutes and give it their all rather than the crap we've seen so far.

its a chance. us against the world...win one for the gipper...etc etc etc

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I don't agree with this at all. Rangers were in beast mode when we lost Hank last year.

That being said, I want Simmonds' head now.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I don't want McIlrath taking himself out of important games. If Glass is our "enforcer," it's time for him to step up and do something.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I saw a tweet from Pat Leonard...AV is smoking hot mad at this too.

Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 45m45 minutes ago Manhattan, NY

Vigneault is smoking the #NHL for not suspending Simmonds. Says he wonders if McDonagh were Crosby what league would have done #NYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad