Recalled/Assigned: Ryan Malone and Conor Allen re-assigned to Hartford/Fast Recalled

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
This means either Duclair or Glass comes out.

Please, PLEASE be the latter.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
This guy brings zippo and will prob be replacing Duke in the lineup yuck

Yeah not like he's a defensively responsible forward on a team that's looked absolutely lost in the defensive zone the past two games.

Glass SHOULD be coming out of the lineup but I'm kind of expecting it to be Duke as well.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I've actually seen him turn pucks over or lose his backcheck for goals against plenty. No less than miller or Duke

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Wonder if Malone will report. Meuller-Miller-Malone plus Bodie and C-Borque at the points would be a pretty lethal PP unit in Hartford.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Would've preferred Miller. Maybe Fast will play balls out, in that case I welcome it. Unfortunately, any NHL time he's had has been defined by him being too passive.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Any other coach, this move would mean Fast in for Glass, but since this is AV, Duclair will be the one in the press box as a precursor for going back to juniors.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Allen can play the right side. I would prefer him over Kostka who frankly in my eyes just sucks.

The defense has been looking like crap lately. Staal has not been good in the last two. Hunwick after several good games has been horrible in the last two. Kostka is like Steve Eminger without a compete level. Eminger could give you decent games because he worked and he was willing to hit and be hit. Kostka doesn't compete hard enough and the rest of his game isn't good enough.

I don't mind Fast coming back up. I expect Malone to report but if he doesn't that's one less contract to worry about.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I know if I was the coach we'd prob be lost defensively no line consistency losing to bad teams

Oh wait

TorontoMapleLeafsFan*

“@AGrossRecord: Ryan Malone and Conor Allen re-assigned to Hartford (AHL) per the AHL web site.”

Good for Rangers as Jesper Fast has been amazing in the AHL and Malone was just a healthy scratch and is nothing more then a depth forward for NYR. While Connor Allen is re-assigned to the AHL so he can continue developing.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Withholding judgement until we see who Fast replaces. Although I'm sure the guesses here are probably accurate.

I don't have a problem with AV swapping out Duke and Fast, alternating them play time, but really the obsession with Glass is disgusting.

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
It will be Duclair out. Welp.

I'm thinking now, the only reason he rolled 4 balanced lines last year was because there were no rookies. Kreider was the closest. but even he had some prior NHL experience. This is a bit concerning with some of our prospects coming soon.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad