Confirmed with Link: Ryan Kuffner

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
We can only hope competitiveness in beer league translates to competitiveness in the NHL.

What is sarcastic about this?

I do hope that the fact that he's fired up to play mens league carries over to a league in which he's actually paid to play.

Like unironically, I hope his beer league competitiveness shines through at the NHL level.

Gosh, maybe my beer league defense will translate! Why play Ericsson when they could play me?

And I don't think that's what was originally said at all. It was that Kuffner kills himself on the ice in men's league where he is paying to play or at the very least not getting paid... so you hope that fire continues up to a league where it becomes a job.

Reactions: Sir Savage the 21st

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
What is sarcastic about this?

I do hope that the fact that he's fired up to play mens league carries over to a league in which he's actually paid to play.

Like unironically, I hope his beer league competitiveness shines through at the NHL level.

And I don't think that's what was originally said at all. It was that Kuffner kills himself on the ice in men's league where he is paying to play or at the very least not getting paid... so you hope that fire continues up to a league where it becomes a job.
I was just joking lmao. I just found it funny.

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Lost in the Hirose hype, Kuffner had a decent game vs Buffalo. His timing has gotten much better and he had a nice shot.

Even if he doesnt work out in the NHL I think he could be a good AHLer to have as a callup next year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad